Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movin' on....

Default Movin' on....

love it when a plan starts coming together brotha

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default Re: Movin' on....

Stuart, sounds like its all falling in place. Hope you all are together as soon as possible.

Not sure if you saw my wakesurf post, but we plan to attend the event scheduled for Lake Anna this summer. Hope we can meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Not sure if you saw my wakesurf post, but we plan to attend the event scheduled for Lake Anna this summer. Hope we can meet up.
    Wow! I completely missed this. (Admittedly, I don't follow the wakesurf thread, much. Popular as it is, never had a chance to try it.) I will put this on my calendar. Appreciate your connecting the dots for me. Thanks.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Re: Movin' on....

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Popular as it is, never had a chance to try it.
    We can fix that!

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    ....Tried posting a couple of pics of the marina here on Lake Anna, but the manage attachments function is not cooperating. Promise to post pics of the lake as well as the new truck. All good.
    What Marina are you at? I used to live in Windwood Coves...It's directly across and a little to the right of Anna Point Marina.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    What Marina are you at? I used to live in Windwood Coves...It's directly across and a little to the right of Anna Point Marina.
    Sturgeon Creek Marina. I think it is down the road not far from Anna Point Marina. I bought a launch pass for Sturgeon. Storage is across the street at a new business.
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Movin' on....

Yep I know exactly where that is. Good memories over there...man, I miss it! Haven't been back since 2009. Maybe this year is the year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Default Update

Well, for those not already aware, I took a job in Virginia that required me to relocate from Illinois. This past weekend, I drove to Illinois to trade cars with my wife and tow the Outback to Virginia. She now has the Toyota Highlander and I have the pickup truck and boat. To stay ahead of incoming rain and snow, I left Illinois late Sunday night and drove straight through to Virginia. Passed through Indianapolis and Lexington. Kept it at or under the speed limit, and stopped twice to shut my eyes for a half hour, so the drive took seventeen hours. Boat and trailer are in covered storage across the street from the marina and launch. Weather today was sunny, in the low 80s. Looking forward to the weekend. Need to make friends so I have a crew while waiting for my wife and kids to catch up to me later this year. I will post pics of the boat and new truck this weekend. Cheers!
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Glad to hear you got the Outback there safely. Try posting up in the find a ride, section and see what kind of response you get. Let's see those pics!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Movin' on....

Good to hear travels went well. That is a long drive to do solo.

Slingo is on Lake Anna. Maybe shoot him a pm. Believe he has a Mojo.