Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Go 1100's! They'll fit but not fill quite full. Your compartments are almost identical size to mine only mine are around 44" long and the 1100's still work. Just gotta keep an eye on bunching up on the end when filling sometimes.
    WO-HUUUU!!!

This whole thing started with asking a couple of questions on changing our my switches and relocating them to an area that they would be more user friendly --- and now (ZIPPPPPP!!!) look what I am getting while sipping on my morning Kool-Aid!!! (most you guys are even old enough to know that reference)

1.Two (2) - Jabsco Reversible Ballast Pump kits for the rear bags
    2.One (1) - Jabsco Ballast Puppy Premium Impeller Green (6303-0107) as an extra for the glove box

Use the existing Rule 1100 fill pump and re-plumb it to only the front center locker bag

3.One (1) - Rule 1100 Aerator pump (short) - This one will be to change out the front ski locker bag dump
    4.One (1) - WakeMAKERS.com X-Link Quick Switch Ballast System
    5.Two (2) 1100 sacs for the rear - Fly High Pro X Series Fat Sac - Yellow
    6.One (1) bag for the ski locker - Fly High Pro X Series Tube Sac - Yellow
    7.3 new switches & covers –
    a.Each of the Jabsco pump kits comes with a new switch and cover – I will ask for one cover marked “Left Ballast” and one cover marked “Right Ballast”
    b.One new switch for the Aerators that will be for the front ski locker bag –SPDT with cover marked “Front Ballast”
    c.One switch and cover for the Stereo amps – DPST to kill the amps by relay and kill power to the head unit
    d.One future switch and cover - Probably a DPDT
    8.(6) Ballast Rocker Switch Mounting Panels
    9.20’ of 1” ballast hose for the now straight shot from my existing Rule fill pump to the new center bag

I will ask WakeMakers
    1.if I need any additional fittings for the bags, pumps or whatever
    2.if the Ballast Cross over system comes with a switch and cover

Always here to help (spend all your money) brotha!

I'm wondering on that x-link system you're talking about though.... It requires an extra vent/fill and drain port on each bag from what I understand. So what I'm picturing is that if want to use that in addition to your standard fill/drain pump you will need 2 drain ports on the BOTTOM of the bag whereas most bags just have one drain port on the bottom on one end.

????????
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Just doing my part to help the economy!!

I'm wondering on that x-link system you're talking about though.... It requires an extra vent/fill and drain port on each bag from what I understand. So what I'm picturing is that if want to use that in addition to your standard fill/drain pump you will need 2 drain ports on the BOTTOM of the bag whereas most bags just have one drain port on the bottom on one end.

????????
    I have questions also, that is why I am going to call WM later this morning or early afternoon.

Eric.

And I forgot that I will be also ordering

1. (6) 1” diameter check valves
    2. (2) 1 1/8” Wye fittings

for my attempt at dumping over the side with reversibles

Eric

[QUOTE=EricU;199533

I have questions also, that is why I am going to call WM later this morning or early afternoon.

Eric.[/QUOTE]

The X link or Cross over system.

Im actually ging to have it in my new boat.
    There are a lot of new bags comming with 2 rear lower drain/fill ports. All you do is connect the 2 bags together with a hose and add a reversable in the middle. No holes, no ports, no vents.

It works by.
    1 you fill say Regular with standard ballast pump.
    Now you want to switch to Goofy

1 Hit Fill on goofy bag with regular pump
    2 Hit drain on Regular bag with regular pump
    3 Hit power on the the cross over pump, fill or drain respective to the directrion you want the water to go.
    You will essentially be draining the regular bag right into the goofy.

So you drain the regular 2xs and fast while filling the goofy 2xs as fast.

I will be doing a detailed write up with pics, times, and specs as to what you really gain in fill and drain times, cross over fill drain times and all that jaz as my new boat is having 1100s in the rear with a X over system in it.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    The X link or Cross over system...
    There are a lot of new bags comming with 2 rear lower drain/fill ports. All you do is connect the 2 bags together with a hose and add a reversable in the middle. No holes, no ports, no vents.
    "comming" are they available yet? Should I wait to order the bags? What are the next winning Super Lotto numbers (in California)?

It works by.
    1 you fill say Regular with standard ballast pump.
    Now you want to switch to Goofy

1 Hit Fill on goofy bag with regular pump
    2 Hit drain on Regular bag with regular pump
    3 Hit power on the the cross over pump, fill or drain respective to the directrion you want the water to go.
    You will essentially be draining the regular bag right into the goofy.

So you drain the regular 2xs and fast while filling the goofy 2xs as fast.
    When going from Regular to Goofy (aka "the correct way")
    1. why drain the regualar bag?
    2. why not just hit the cross over pump from Regular to Goofy and use the Goofy fill?

And should I be asking for Spence at WM when I call? (this damn work thing keeps getting int the way!!! and now it is their lunch time!!)

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    "comming" are they available yet? Should I wait to order the bags? What are the next winning Super Lotto numbers (in California)?

When going from Regular to Goofy (aka "the correct way")
    1. why drain the regualar bag?
    2. why not just hit the cross over pump from Regular to Goofy and use the Goofy fill?

And should I be asking for Spence at WM when I call? (this damn work thing keeps getting int the way!!! and now it is their lunch time!!)

Eric.
    Yes they have them out already, i say comming because several bag manufactures are doing this now

You hit drain on the Regular and the turn the X pump on because.

you have 1100lbs to fill on goofy
    Goofy pump is on so lets say it does 500lbs
    X pump is on and adding water at say 500lbs
    You still have 500 lbs in the Reg you need drained. This is why you turn on the reg pump to drain.

So in the end the Goofy is Full, and the Reg is empty at the same time. Essentially making your switch over time 1/2 the normal time
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

We really need more restrictions on signing up like the do on planet Nautique, spam topics are one thing but in threads? Getting bad!
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    We really need more restrictions on signing up like the do on planet Nautique, spam topics are one thing but in threads? Getting bad!
    no doubt!! so Mike, have you picked out a boat. you know I open the forum everyday and after reading thru the 400 spam posts eagerly search for your "My New Boat" thread

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

????????
    Adding the extra ports is easy.