Thanks drew
    Kg
    That's a nice view for "work"
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    Black Friday ride.. went to the lake to look at some lots and ride around with some family.
    Remembered that my shorty was in the back.. got a quick ride.. water was 62 air around 70..
    Attachment 16630
    Got to use my new EcoBoost to tow the boat.. LOVED IT. Great engine... i really was considering the Powerstrokes... but couldnt go into a $4/Gal commitment and daily driving a truck that big.. Quite pleased with the F150 EcoBoost
    Attachment 16631

Brad, Nice ridin.
    Get that rig pimped up to match the black beauty behind it, some new dubs..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

trying to decide if I want diff rims/tires. Thinking i may get a set of rims/bigger tires but going back to 18's. off road 20's are SO pricey! Definitely getting it leveled.. hate the front end sag on all new 4x4's.

also trying to decide between bedcover and full bed cap. Ian @ onlyinboards has a black 150 and put a leer on back and looks pretty solid.. thinking i'll go that route...
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Got some new rubber for the truck last week. 295/65/18 Goodyear Duratracs.
    Boat is getting wrapped this week for the winter, sad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354205932.729061.jpg
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

I went with the 275/85 18's on my truck (clearance issues) and I really like them after 10,xxx miles. The tread life has been really good and they aren't too noisy. I just wish that they would have come with white letters.

-Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Sweet lookin setup Brad!
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 04OUTBACK View Post
    trying to decide if I want diff rims/tires. Thinking i may get a set of rims/bigger tires but going back to 18's. off road 20's are SO pricey! Definitely getting it leveled.. hate the front end sag on all new 4x4's.

also trying to decide between bedcover and full bed cap. Ian @ onlyinboards has a black 150 and put a leer on back and looks pretty solid.. thinking i'll go that route...
    Honestly how often do you drive it off road?
    If you do goto 18s then get bigger tires, then just make sure the hieght of the tire now is the same as the new one, otherwise you will have to have the computer reprogramed for the new size. This effects, everything in the trucks calculations, Speed, MPG, Trans shift points. Also if you go over sized Ford might start giving you issues if you have any problems with steering, drive train issues.

Id also reccomend you keep the 20s even if you dont use them as trading the truck in later you will want the 20s with the truck, its listed as having them and not will be a - on the truck value at trade.

just my thoughts on it man.

BTW truck is looking sweet, im all for getting the front leveling kit, i would reccomend the camper shell from Leer like i have on mine. After seeing all the stuff you had in the back at the Jam you need more room then just a hard cover on the bed provides.

I didnt think i would like my shell as much as i do but i really like it now that im used to it being back there. Its great for the camping trips, i can leave boards, boat cover, extra gear in the back and not worry about it, and when in a pinch you can sleep back there pretty comfrotable. I also got the Bed Rug and its really sweet, and easy on the knees when i have to craw back in there.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

-Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Dam,

When i was in HS i used to go off roading with a buddy of mine who had a Toyota with 37s on it i think, it was a lot of fun. I would love to go off roading with my rig, not to many places i have seen or know but theres no way my truck will ever be able to do that stuff.

I dont think its designed for that being as big and long as it is LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    I just wish that they would have come with white letters.
    Mark - that setup looks tight. I bet you would have regretted going with white letters out. My last set of tires were white outline out and after the first day I hated it but didn't want to spend the $ to have them swapped.

Did you do any leveling on yours (torsion keys, blocks) or is that stock height?

The setting for that pic looks kind of familiar...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...