Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collections...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Al I can see I need to make you my new best friend for next season and start up the 'good buddy' demo program!
    Any time Berg. I have actually thinned out my quiver a little. I sold a couple that were redundant and the top board is actually not mine - it's Brian's from Exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    So which one is your favorite?
    Boon, my favorite and my son's favorite is the red and yellow board, third from the bottom. It's the Drive model made by React. I think it's 4'-6". Made by a small company in Vancouver, WA that closed their doors last year (Newty's uncle, I think he was). Great board, super fast, turns on a dime, lots of nose rocker so you don't bury the nose.

The green Slingshot Space Pickle is my newest board. I bought it to be the all around board that everyone should be able to freeride in no time. It's super thick and floaty and fairly long but still fairly light. Great board to go from first pull to freeriding as soon as possible. Also a great board for heavier riders.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Found this one in great shape. My favorite so far.

Sent from the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Sent from the water.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"