Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Daze's 2013 mod thread

If someone could tell me how to remove that rear panel that covers the pumps that would be great. Was looking at it yesterday and I couldn't find any screws or anything to remove the carpeted panel in the locker. I need to remove it so I can install my ballast manifolds to the pumps and run my hoses to 3 new bags. I will NOT be relocating the pumps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

pretty sure there was two screws going into the floor and then one on each top corner. really should not be to hard to remove
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    pretty sure there was two screws going into the floor and then one on each top corner. really should not be to hard to remove
    Thanks! I will look more closely next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Daze,

Let us know how the panel reinforcement works. I have to do this over the winter.
    Joe, had the panel out last month when I added the 4th pump and so far the panel is still straight, no bowing at all
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

couple update I thought I should share. I added a larger bag to go under the port seat base, it was filling from the same pump that fills the 1100lb bag and it was just taking way to long, so I installed a 4th reversible pump I already had. now im right at about 11 minutes too fill all 3500lbs of surf ballast (1100 in port rear, 400 under port seat, 500 tank, 650ibs, 550 on bow seats, 300 in starboard rear) added one switch to the dash for that 4th pump. this photo shows the switch also got in on the group buy for the FAE, got a hour today and took the boat out to test every thing and gotta say I love the quite the FAE provides
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

That FAE sounds like a good upgrade for just about everyone. I'm still waiting to see the new Y design I've heard about.

I really want an FAE but I have to take the platform off every time out. Time to look for another house.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I really want an FAE but I have to take the platform off every time out. Time to look for another house.
    Not sure how easy it makes the removal process, but for a couple of extra bucks they offer the quick connect option -- might be easier than buying a new house!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    They have the quick release option and I had it on the LSV which required removing the platform to garage it each time and it wasn't hard at all. Just 2 pins.

Moombadaze glad you like the FAE, I strongly encourage people to get them and when ever someone wants one, Let me know and even if we aren't ding a group buy I will try to get you a discount on the unit.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

"They have the quick release option and I had it on the LSV which required removing the platform to garage it each time and it wasn't hard at all. Just 2 pins."

This is what I was wondering, how easy is the quick disconnect? I have a lsv that I would love to put this on but I have to take my deck off to put it in the garage.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190