Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Daze's 2013 mod thread

knowing that im going to be running the 1100lb bag I first got started with a little reinforceing

added a brace along the bottom so the screws for the hinges are not being stressed

laying out the aluminum angle bars

adding bolts and then its time to install

board is inplace
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

the models with the reversable pumps have all the pumps in the port rear lock and they protrude into the area about a foot--that' valuable space for ballast bag. time to move the pumps

just a shot of the pumps

my relocation is the the forward inside portion of the motor walls that dont hinge down

pumps removed from the factory board
    this board is completed gone now-its sitting on a bench, I'll have to get some carpet to finish the back of storage are to match the side

2 pumps on one wall, 1 pump and the control board on the other

had to lengthen a couple wires and reroute a harness but not to bad so far.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 11-01-2012 at 09:06 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

just a little blood, babes boat bright seat cleaner cleans it right up

inside shot of the reinforce motor wall and you can see one of the pumps mounted

gaining access to piggyback the IBS to the front ballast

Got to give a HUGE thanks to Drew for convincing me to pickyback the IBS and not install a 4th pump like I originally had planned.
    Last edited by moombadaze; 11-01-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

at this time I went ahead and mounted Exile ZLD since everthing was open

running the power wires for the ZLD under the floor. with the floor open it really make access nice

at this point I also ran all the rca cable up around the bow, there are these little tabs on the under side of the seat bases just for this purpose--how cool is that.

since I finally got a boat with the stainless rub rail I also installed chrome vent thruhulls

here is a pic of the black plastic but stil have to get a shot of the chrome one's. I also added one way valves to all 3 vents at the same time. After beinging in Drew's mojo and seeing the difference they make in getting the bags to empty completely it should be a mod of the highest priority-super simple too
    Last edited by moombadaze; 11-01-2012 at 09:04 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Looking real sharp buddy, real sharp. I really like the changes they did in the boat to make the access easier.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Lots of empty cup holders . . .

Just sayin'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I really like the changes they did in the boat to make the access easier.
    me too, lots of improvents also in the cut outs for the dash, cleaner work-stuff is just not nearly as rough as it was when compared to the 08. very impresed so far.

btw-got the wire today-thanks for the quick answers as always. it may be awhile befor I really get going on the stereo as I hope to get out this sunday and then we have family in town the next weekend and then turkey day and then Christmas and then new years.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Lots of empty cup holders . . .
    no fears, you should see the swim platform-its full.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

The fiberglass foot panel below the steering wheel is removable? Is that new for 2013?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    The fiberglass foot panel below the steering wheel is removable? Is that new for 2013?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Yep, new design for the 13's.

the carpeted board on top comes out 1st-3 long ass screws hold it in place. Remove cup holder next, The fiberglass panel is held down with 2 screws, then you have to loosen the black rubber trim on both sides and slide the panel backwards a little and then lift it out. pretty simple really.

If i was not a chicken I'd notch the top portion of that fiberglass panel and set my sub box into so its up high and stealthy. but just no way Im going to try.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold