Default New mooma owner questions

1)what docs should come with the new boat? (I recipe end a stereo and throttle control book only, no op man or service man)
    2) I have the standard 2012 tower and mooring cover. For storage do you drop the tower and put cover over it or put the cover on then drop the tower?
    3) the boat cam with 2 drain plugs, one is the standard plug like my four winns had, the other is about 4 inches long with a handle on the end, why 2 and why are the different.
    4) does anyone have a measurement from the waterline to the top of the tower?
    2012 Moomba LSV (Upgraded from Four Winns H210 270hp)

can't remember them all, but got manualls on the motor, trans, v drive, stereo, boat, trailer, interior care.

storage with tower--cover boat and tower stays up. cover would have cut outs for the tower.

drain plugs--one in the rear above the wake plate. one with the T goes into the midship drain. You should have a square access plate in the middle of the floor-lift it up and you should see it strait down

no measurements from water line up

hope that helps
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post

storage with tower--cover boat and tower stays up. cover would have cut outs for the tower.
    Really? No way to keep the cover on and fold the tower down? I park under a carport year round but have to keep the tower down under it and pretty much have to keep it covered under there to keep nature out. That could be a real problem one of these decades when upgrade time with a forward swept tower finally rolls around.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Really? No way to keep the cover on and fold the tower down? I park under a carport year round but have to keep the tower down under it and pretty much have to keep it covered under there to keep nature out. That could be a real problem one of these decades when upgrade time with a forward swept tower finally rolls around.
    Yep, thats how the factory cover works. I would love to get one made that would cover the boat and tower for towing. They ship the boat wrapped in plastic that way-use a support for the tower, not the cable
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by c5er View Post
    1)what docs should come with the new boat?
    c5er – Received these with my purchase, through Lauderdale Lakes Marina, of a 2007 Outback:

• Trailer Buddy Disc Brake Service Information Pamphlet
    • Trailer Buddy Hydraulic Brake Actuator Owner’s Manual and User’s Instructions
    • Trailer Buddy GOLD Series Axle Service Information Pamphlet
    • Kenwood CD-Receiver Instruction Manual
    • Kenwood Stereo/Bridgeable Power Amplifier Instruction Manual
    • Kenwood 4/3/2 Channel Power Amplifier Instruction Manual
    • Boatmate Consumer Information
    • Watercraft Trailer Winches Instructions
    • Teleflex Side Mount Single Lever Controls Instruction Sheet
    • Teleflex Back Mount Helm Steering System Instruction Sheet
    • Hurth Marine Transmission Operating Manual
    • Indmar Marine Engines Operator’s Manual
    • Moomba Owner’s Manual

Sure would like to see your new boat. Post up when you get a chance. Congratulations on the LSV!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Some pictures before pickup.

vp2689093_1_large.jpgvp2689093_4_large.jpg
    2012 Moomba LSV (Upgraded from Four Winns H210 270hp)

Great looking boat c5 and welcome to the crew of maniacs

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV