first off, I realize that some of this is not relavent to boats on here, but if you're like me, you can appreciate any motorized machine getting upgraded
so here we go...

adding more pumps, larger bag to regular side and a complete audio makeover. started with the ballast first. pulling the floor up took almost 2 days(working a few hours here and there) to completely strip the inside. all that remains are the 2 side cushions and the seatbacks. I'm convinced some of the guys building these boats are contortionists....

got the floor up and started working. boat came stock with 4 rule fill pumps-1 to each rear bag and 2 for the front ibs and same setup draining the system. replaced the regular rear pump with a tsunami and tee'ed off the goofy intake with another tsunami to the regular side. this gives me 2 fill using 1" hoses to the bag and 2 drains using 3/4". hard tank is still filled first off a 3/4 line from the regular rear tsunami then begins filling the bag. the end goal was dual lines all 1" to the bag. came out pretty good and tried to keep the look of the wiring factory.. drilling the hole in the hull this weekend for the additional drain and need to add the relays under the dash for the touchscreen to activate the system. trying not to add any switches-keep it as factory feeling as possible.
thanks to MLA on here for the parts so far.. stereo starts next week when ballast is done..