Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    My wife loved the end of the vid when Thomas asked, "what did we learn?" and lil Jess replies, "stay away from Mr Martinez when he's been away from home for awhile."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yeah my Wife wasn't digging the humor in that part.

Great video. I had to share with my wife and she thought the whole thing was great.

I wish I was there this year.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Great video, even better looking wave

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

You might start saving up for this event, Rumor has it and its a pretty good rumor considering the source i herd it from.

This year was 200 per day if you went = 400 for the weekend to surf all the boards and boats this included Breakfast snacks, coffee, and lunch both days. Saturday night was a party with free dinner at Roberts home.

Next year they are requiring the boats to RSVP with a Deposit <good idea i think> Means less boats i bet.

Riders will pay up to 400 per day as there was chatter about renting houseboats instead of people staying in Hotels.

Just food for thought if your actually considering this.

I might have the dollar amounts off in the fact it might have been 200 per person for the entire event this year and 400 per person for the entire event next year. I didnt have to pay anything to be there so i wasnt involved in the expenses, but i got to enjoy the food, and boats LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    You might start saving up for this event, Rumor has it and its a pretty good rumor considering the source i herd it from.

This year was 200 per day if you went = 400 for the weekend to surf all the boards and boats this included Breakfast snacks, coffee, and lunch both days. Saturday night was a party with free dinner at Roberts home.

Next year they are requiring the boats to RSVP with a Deposit <good idea i think> Means less boats i bet.

Riders will pay up to 400 per day as there was chatter about renting houseboats instead of people staying in Hotels.

Just food for thought if your actually considering this.

I might have the dollar amounts off in the fact it might have been 200 per person for the entire event this year and 400 per person for the entire event next year. I didnt have to pay anything to be there so i wasnt involved in the expenses, but i got to enjoy the food, and boats LOL.

This years event was $200 for the weekend. Houseboats were a suggestion for next year and they are
    actually cheaper than the hotels if you had a big enough group.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    This years event was $200 for the weekend. Houseboats were a suggestion for next year and they are
    actually cheaper than the hotels if you had a big enough group.
    Ok see i wasnt sure if it was 200 a day or for the event LOL.

How much are the houseboats? Also it comes down to if all the people want to be in that close to people they dont know that well.

For me i liked the hotel it only cost me 150 for the 3 nights. We stayed in Chico
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ok see i wasnt sure if it was 200 a day or for the event LOL.

How much are the houseboats? Also it comes down to if all the people want to be in that close to people they dont know that well.

For me i liked the hotel it only cost me 150 for the 3 nights. We stayed in Chico
    I payed $200.00 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday but that was with meals, houseboat gas and gas for the Supreme for Friday fun. Being on the water was a plus but if you can't live without phone or Internet its
    not for you. I saw it as a huge plus!

that's not a bad price. had I not already had a room at the paradise, I would have done the boat thing, but I don't think the couple I went with would have..

not sure if I'll do it next year. it was a lot of fun, but from a manuf. standpoint, I'd rather tow a boat up there for perspective buyers, not a bunch of riders. I really think mike should have had my spot since he's truly evaluating the boats and I have no intentions on buying for the next 4-5 years.. there were several that I know were buying(2 of the 5 in my group) and the rest of us were there for fun. sure we all put the word out there, but bet there were others that would have liked to go that are buyers...

anyway, was a great time
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten