Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

$1,891.50, June thru Oct, includes towing...
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I had to separate it out. Towing with the big block motorhome on a few 200 mile road trips was a killer.

I didn't tally what went into that beast - I don't wanna know...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

O jeez I don't even want to think about towing as well. We did a trip to the Brostock in the Ozarks from Wisconsin and that trip alone was $800 in truck and boat fuel.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Default Winner LOL

With 105 hours this season on the Mobius V and still in the water. Sitting at roughly $2100 at 5.6 hours per Gallon. Thinking
    like 2 more weekends to go! Man think of all the Beers!!!
    Whos got a calculation for that one?
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V

Kane I'm right there with ya man! 50 hours/$1000 (plus beer) June-Oct on the Moomba and now that's its cooling off I'm back in my Triton bass fishin! So no more gas and all trolling motor now, but of course still (plus beer) 🍻
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

No idea about fuel consumption but do to all the rain this year we were only about to log about 80 hours so far, still have two more outings planned, weekend before Halloween and the weekend after thanksgiving so we will see what the grand total comes to.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

it's weird you speak about "all the rain we got this year" after the drought we had last year. I for one am glad the courtesy docks are still useable!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Oooh Boy, up here in the soon to be Great White North where they like to finance the country on gasoline taxes we probably averaged ~ $4.95 a gallon at 4.66 Imp gallons per hour and 82 hours = $1890 and probably double that if you want to include truck gas. This does include a 12 hour drive to British Columbia for the two week vacation though.
    Beer cost tends to get hazy as at 5% and with the amount we drink.... I mean it's all good!
    2006 Mobius LSV 325 hp MPI Indmar
    2005 6L Silverado 1500HD Quadrasteer
    MODS: Polk DB651's Cabin Speakers, 10" Polk MM1040 Sub in a custom sub box, Kicker ZXM700.5 5 channel Amp, EZ net cargo nets, ACME 1847 Prop, 4 outlet Heatercraft Heater

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    it's weird you speak about "all the rain we got this year" after the drought we had last year. I for one am glad the courtesy docks are still useable!

sent from my home phone
    Just wish all the raining would get done while I was at work and be sunny and mid 90s when I get home haha

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Just wish all the raining would get done while I was at work and be sunny and mid 90s when I get home haha
    Same here.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart