Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Nevermind, figured it out and found them. Does anyone have a discount code for Exile?

Raining here today, looks like it may be an expensive day for me with online shopping.
    2013 MOJO

Default Mojo Surf Ballast Setup

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    Nevermind, figured it out and found them. Does anyone have a discount code for Exile?

Raining here today, looks like it may be an expensive day for me with online shopping.
    Yep, I was looking forward to getting out again today with the new setup, but woke up before 6 and saw rain was already in Ft Worth, and was about to get us. I drug myself out of bed, and the boat back to storage. Was back in bed by 6:15. Who would have thought it would rain here in July. Oh well, the lakes need it.
    Matt
    2012 LSV

I'm running exact same set up as drew and this past weekend we tied the boat at dock ballast fully loaded when we got back on boat 1.5 hours later the now sack was empty. So I flipped switch ran down to empty and refilled. Now the now sack seems to drain to about 1/2 while surfing. Any thoughts?

I checked all of the fittings on bow sack and hard tank (the 2 you can see if you remove the circular cover in floor). No leak. I also filled the bow sack in the boat on trailer and out of the boat in yard no leaks.

????
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    I'm running exact same set up as drew and this past weekend we tied the boat at dock ballast fully loaded when we got back on boat 1.5 hours later the now sack was empty. So I flipped switch ran down to empty and refilled. Now the now sack seems to drain to about 1/2 while surfing. Any thoughts?

I checked all of the fittings on bow sack and hard tank (the 2 you can see if you remove the circular cover in floor). No leak. I also filled the bow sack in the boat on trailer and out of the boat in yard no leaks.

????
    Did you check your impellars? I assume the water insnt draining into your hull?

LSV your inbox is full
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Wolfeman, why did you install check valves on the vent lines?
    2013 MOJO

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    Wolfeman, why did you install check valves on the vent lines?
    The check valves prevent air from being sucked in through your THs, and make your bags drain flat & look like a raisin.
    Matt
    2012 LSV

I am having trouble finding someone who stocks those 3/4" check valves here in Canada.
    Also, (stupid me)... When i picked up my 1100's, i considered getting the thread in couplings but thought, "no, I'll re use the ones that came with the bags"..... Since then i have learned about the glue, the hair dryer and how to pop them out... Trying one more location to get them couriered to me before i try to pop them...
    While in the process of trying to source the thread in coupler, i made sure to check the sizes and determined the OD of the coupler is 3/4 for the vent and 1 1/8 for the fill ( i kept referring to them as 1")
    2012 Mojo2.5
    Ballast:
    1100 surf side
    400 goofy side
    500 under floor
    725 IBS
    260 bow floor
    (The more spotters the better)
    Acme1235

Quote Originally Posted by WHMOJO View Post
    I am having trouble finding someone who stocks those 3/4" check valves here in Canada.
    Also, (stupid me)... When i picked up my 1100's, i considered getting the thread in couplings but thought, "no, I'll re use the ones that came with the bags"..... Since then i have learned about the glue, the hair dryer and how to pop them out... Trying one more location to get them couriered to me before i try to pop them...
    While in the process of trying to source the thread in coupler, i made sure to check the sizes and determined the OD of the coupler is 3/4 for the vent and 1 1/8 for the fill ( i kept referring to them as 1")
    I did the hair dryer for about 10-12 minutes on mine, and it unscrewed pretty easy with channel locks. Wear gloves. I had to do that to remove the 3/4" vent from my center bag so I could change it out to the 1" to fill the IBS. I then re-used that fitting for the vent line on the IBS.

Guess you don't want to pay the taxes and shipping rates from wakemakers.
    Matt
    2012 LSV

Shipping, taxes and duty and TIME. If i had more time i would use wakemakers and use USPS, and eliminate duty charges. Main concern though is time... If they come from canada, i can get them in a day or two.

I will try your method but i want to get the fittings in first cause if i wreck it, i wont have any bag to fill. Once the 1100's are in, i will cap the 400's for bow ballast using tsunami pump.
    2012 Mojo2.5
    Ballast:
    1100 surf side
    400 goofy side
    500 under floor
    725 IBS
    260 bow floor
    (The more spotters the better)
    Acme1235