Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gurt View Post
    Ok, thanks for info (it seems to be logic to have the same section everywhere). So my schematic is correct ?
    The TH off the boat are ok for the 1" or do I have to replace them ?
    Thanks
    you did good by ordering the 1" TH's as you will need them if you upgrade the vent line to 1".

Cool ! Do I have to enlarge the existing hole in the hull ?
    2012 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2x1100lbs, 370lbs, center hard tank+IBS
    ACME 1235 prop
    Wakeboard Hyperlite Belmont
    Wakeskate Hyperlite Byerly
    Wakesurf Hyperlite Broadcast 5.4

Default Mojo Surf Ballast Setup

I'm not sure. Guess you'll have to let us know.

Stock ballast what should i set right left and bow to?

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle2.5 View Post
    Stock ballast what should i set right left and bow to?
    Surfside full, center full, people on surf side & in bow. Wakeplate 3/4 to full up and 10.0-11.0 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by gurt View Post
    Cool ! Do I have to enlarge the existing hole in the hull ?
    you should not have to.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

FYI, if you have surfed before, don't get discouraged if you cannot surf behind the MOJO. We picked up a 2013 Mojo 2 weeks ago. I could not ride the Broadcast so I got a Cortez. I could not ride the Cortez so yesterday I picked up a Duke. I can ride the Duke, but the sweet spot is very small, no matter how you set up the weight and the speed in the boat. Not happy!

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    FYI, if you have surfed before, don't get discouraged if you cannot surf behind the MOJO. We picked up a 2013 Mojo 2 weeks ago. I could not ride the Broadcast so I got a Cortez. I could not ride the Cortez so yesterday I picked up a Duke. I can ride the Duke, but the sweet spot is very small, no matter how you set up the weight and the speed in the boat. Not happy!

are you running stock ballast?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by trmaggie98 View Post
    If you running the stock ballast then yea your not going to be able to surf it very well.
    Stock will be 650 in the rear and 500 hard tank in the center.

The factory wont tell you, nor will the dealer, or anyone else selling the boat say you need a very Minimum of 1100 in the rear and 1000 up front to make a decent surf wave on the Mojo, or most any boat for that reason.

The Mojo is a big wide boat, and if its not leaning then you wont have power and push in the wave.

The best you can do with a factory set up is fill the reg bag 100% fill the starboard bag 30% and fill the center hard tank 100% and go about 10.2 with wake plate 100% up.

Its a surfable wave if you have experience and a good board, but its a short small pocket.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm thinking of doing close to this same setup in my 2012 LSV. I would add the 2 1100s in the rear lockers, and an IBS. I would also upgrade the vent line from the center bag to 1" so it could fill the IBS. Is there anything else I need to know?

Thanks
    Matt
    2012 LSV