Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Honestly im not positive. I want to say no, the cable not only engages the trans but it also controls the throttle butterfly on the intake. I only say this because its the same tension threw the entire travel but im really not positive.

I have driven a few boats that have tight spots in the reverse and forward sections just after its in gear in order to add throttle and this makes me lean to being a cable to control engine rpm as well.

I will look in my boat today when i go switch some of the ballast around for the new owner. I have to remove 2 450 bags, 2 Y valves, and relocate the fill lines to the 900 bags lol. I roll deeper then the new owner wants to LOL.
    My '08 had the cable for the tranny, but not the throttle.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

from 08 forward, Moombas are DBW.

from 13 forward, the swivel seat is standard in the LSV & Mojo, but not Outback or Outback V.

I see some comparison between the two but its not things that matter to most.

As Drew said, he hit the nail on the head with the differences.

The other thing you have to remember is the SA 450 is almost a 10K engine upgrade.

As for the boat its self, the bow are simular in space, the interior is actaully bigger feeling in the Mojo for a 22.5 boat.
    mike I've not yet been in an SA but by the pictures I've seen the bow looks fairly flat as far as seatig goes across the front allowing two or three adults to sit up there facing back comfortably and the cup holders are off to the side, no right under your butt.

The mojo angles in slightly at the front and would funnel 2 or 3 people on top of each other, and you would be sitting on a hole in the seat cushions where a cup holder is

This may not sound like a big deal I some but it is a huge deal breaker to me. The whole purpose of a pickle fork IMO is to allow two or three adults to sit up front facing the rear comfortably and the Mojo doesn't seem like it accomplishes this. MC has it right, the seat cushion backs in the front are molded to fit three individual bodies in, not saying moomba should go to that mug detail but at least make it flat across there

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    mike I've not yet been in an SA but by the pictures I've seen the bow looks fairly flat as far as seatig goes across the front allowing two or three adults to sit up there facing back comfortably and the cup holders are off to the side, no right under your butt.

The mojo angles in slightly at the front and would funnel 2 or 3 people on top of each other, and you would be sitting on a hole in the seat cushions where a cup holder is

This may not sound like a big deal I some but it is a huge deal breaker to me. The whole purpose of a pickle fork IMO is to allow two or three adults to sit up front facing the rear comfortably and the Mojo doesn't seem like it accomplishes this. MC has it right, the seat cushion backs in the front are molded to fit three individual bodies in, not saying moomba should go to that mug detail but at least make it flat across there

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    WOW huh..You lost me at MC....

I sat in the front of the Mojo and the SA, the space is simular trust me on that. Sure the SA is slightly larger but thats the meaning of simular..Not exact but close.

The Mojo i was in had the center cusion just the same as the SA so no hanging your arse off the seats.

Yes the SA had cup holders on the sides but most boats dont they are in the walkway at the base of the center seat.

I frankly done give a rats tail about the bow space in a boat. I thought i did when buying the LSV but hardly ever does anyone sit up there when we are under way. They sit there to relax when idle and floating.

Truthfully id rather see SC move to the windshield forward design and give the extra room in the cabin.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I frankly done give a rats tail about the bow space in a boat. I thought i did when buying the LSV but hardly ever does anyone sit up there when we are under way. They sit there to relax when idle and floating.

Truthfully id rather see SC move to the windshield forward design and give the extra room in the cabin.
    I agree completely. Bow space is nice for the ladies but I never sit in the bow.

Unless...... I am acting as human ballast for Berg.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Here is what I am talking about. And I do not typically sit in the bow either but we do frequently have people who like to sit up there while people ride. Especially Heidi if there is like 4 guys and only two girls, the girls like to go up front and hang out. Whats the point in a pickle fork if I cannot fit anymore people up front facing rewards comfortable than I can in my LSV with a traditional bow?

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

another perspective of what I am talking about...

David

Not to hijack, but for 2013 it appears they have moved the Mojo cup holders to the side.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Quote Originally Posted by mcdye View Post
    Not to hijack, but for 2013 it appears they have moved the Mojo cup holders to the side.
    That's customer service, David had a concern about the cup holders and they fixed it within a day wow. Just joking, but I see his point and love the fix. I had the concern about the anchor pullers (kids) stepping in the hole.

Your not hijacking mcdye.

I see your point Dave, but the 2013 Model has address part of those problems. This is why i was having a hard time following you because the 13 i was in looks like this.

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]