Thread: Moomba Kamberra

Default Moomba Kamberra

Guys,

I have a buddy who is looking to get a vdrive. He is very cheap so he doesn’t want to spend is much as I did, but wants a boat like mine. Any one have any thoughts on this boat?? Wakeboard wake/surf wake??? He is not into skiing so not concerned with the ski wake. Any info would be great.

Thanks

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/boa/3615840771.html
    2015 Supra SE 550

Default Moomba Kamberra

He will have to put a bag on the walk thru and the walk thru eats up some storage and seating. Other then that it has the upgraded motor and is just like a mob V, great wakeboard wake at 65' sacked out.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    He will have to put a bag on the walk thru and the walk thru eats up some storage and seating. Other then that it has the upgraded motor and is just like a mob V, great wakeboard wake at 65' sacked out.

He better get there fast or else it'll be gone...Priced to move...
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Similar to a MobV - however few things.

1) I think that rear pass through walkway would drive me nuts.
    2) No playpen front seating is a bummer.
    3) Wondering about the interior (besides the sundeck). Mine is the same age and is on it's way out...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I looked at a boat just like that one from atlanta marine. Same color and everything for a very similar price. There will more than likely be no perfect pass in there. Thats not a must but is very nice to have and will save a relationship. So your looking at about 1200 for that. The Kambera that I looked at didnt have a walk through though. There is one year I think that doesnt have a walk through and is a better option. You can find these boats for around this price.

What I like about it is low hours (370 on a boat of that age is quite low) and condition. I see a boat that looks like new things were added almost every year and even damaged upholstery was redone. This means the owner continued to spend money on it which also means it is highly likely he continued to maintain it. I would buy this one or at least travel to look at it ready to buy.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!