Default Home Depot shoppers

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, but I had to get a picture of this. As I left HD, this car drives up for a return. A nice looking girl gets out to get a cart.

I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it. People are amazing (in a negative way). So, never forget that you have a sunroof when hauling lumber.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

in the Bimmer to boot!
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Maybe she was just board!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

To avoid that scenario, we bought a utility trailer from Costco for around $500. Have hauled everything from furniture to appliances to carpet to building materials in it. Have loaned it out to friends to get their kids to and from college (mine as well). It has by now more than paid for itself. It is amazing what people will try to fit into their cars. Same thing happens at Best Buy and other bug box stores.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Love that setup Stuart. Looks like you were heading to the lake w/ the gas cans? We use a Thule cartop carrier like that for our surfboards when we travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I picked up a trailer like that but not as pretty for $250 bucks a day before Christmas a couple years ago. The "dirtbike" trailer usually holds a little 4 wheeler, 3 little Hondas and the mower for our 4 acre toy lot. It was going to be the site of our house but it looks like we aren't going to build out there now. Still love the trailer though. It really comes in handy for moving furniture, appliances, mulch. You name it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

A couple years back I saw a female with a full-sized, real christmas tree in the back seat of a Camry (top was sticking out one of the back windows). No pics, unfortunately, but immediately had 2 thoughts: 1. she will be finding those loose needles for years and 2. she will never have to buy one of those Christmas tree air fresheners again!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V