Sooo I finally took y'all's advice and did the paid listing on onlyinboards so we'll see if it pays off! Hopefully I didn't wait too long...
Here's the listing

I bought this boat, 2004 Moomba Outback, from its original owner in June 2012 with 55 hours. It now has 105 hours and I will continue to use it until November. It was and still is very well maintained, garage kept, wiped down after every outing, and was used 4 or 5 times a summer by original owner as a lounge around boat (very low hours). I had my mechanic look over every inch of the engine to insure it runs like new and that there are no problems whatsoever. I have continued to take great care of this beautiful boat and absolutely love it. This boat is in incredible condition with no rips, tears, stains, fades, nothing and runs like new everyday on the water. I have put almost $4,000 in upgrades into this boat and would just like to break even so I can upgrade to a bigger Moomba. I am asking $23,000.

Specs:
Length without Platform: 20'6"
Length with Platform: 22'4"
Length with Trailer: 23'10"
Width (Beam): 95"
Overall Width with Trailer: 102"
Draft: 22"
Weight (Boat Only): 2,750 lbs
Weight (Boat & Trailer): 3,600 lbs
Passenger Capacity - 10 persons
Weight Capacity - 1,400 lbs
Fuel: 28 gals
Standard power: 310 HP, V-8

I have spoke with 3 dealers here in TX and they informed me that this boat sells for $22,500 every year without any extras, just the boat alone. This boat is a head turner on the water by day and an attention getter by night (Blue LED lights). You will not find a boat this nice with this many extras at this price!

NADA Guide shows Suggested List Price @ $26,690 and Average Retail Price @ $21,480
Options:
Bimini Top
Custom Boat Cover
Stereo 4 speakers
Dual Batteries with Switch
Fire ext.
Swim Step Fiberglass
Wake-board Tower
Wake-board Rack
Wake-board Tower Speakers
Factory Bertha Ballast System

Upgrades June 2012:
Custom Bimini Top matches boat interior $1000
All New Audio Setup $2000
4 Kenwood Interior panel speakers
2 Boss Tower speakers
JL Audio 12' sub in custom box
Alpine 6 channel 1,000 watt amp
Aux/iPod Input and iPhone charger
Volume knob by throttle control
Bluetooth Remote on rear of boat
Dual Batteries
Perko Switch
All New Blue LED interior lights
All New Blue LED dash lights
New LED Taillights for trailer
New Wakeboard Prop $500
(Still have factory prop as spare)

The trailer is also in perfect condition and new tires were put on it in 2010. I live on the boat ramp road with the boat in storage across the street so needless to say it hasn't seen many highway miles.

Feel free to text me for additional pictures. eight seven zero two one nine nine two four one
Thank you for looking.