Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Moomba T-shirts

Cody - I will shoot you a PM with my contact information. Your schedule permitting, maybe next week we can connect by phone and talk about making this happen. Looks like there is interest in apparel. Working together we can come up with options that should work for everyone. - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Cody - I will shoot you a PM with my contact information. Your schedule permitting, maybe next week we can connect by phone and talk about making this happen. Looks like there is interest in apparel. Working together we can come up with options that should work for everyone. - Stuart
    Sounds good Stuart. I think we could come together and make a few things that our members would enjoy.

I am currently trying to design an event/reunion shirt that multiple locations could use. Will share with you when we talk next week.

Cody

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    The Texas Jam shirt is by far my favorite T-Shirt that I have...just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Glad it got to you and glad you like it.

Cody

In. I bought the orange moomba t from white lake marina this summer and it is really thin and shrunk bad after the first wash. Needing some high quality moomba t's over here
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018

I was one of the original purchases when you did it last year. I love the wicking shirt. I would love to be in if the design is different then last time. I still have those shirts. I love that slalom design that you posted in this thread. I am not interested in anything wake or wakeboard. I also prefer a wicking shirt in something other then black.

Garn
    Garn
    2007 Mobius LS (Direct Drive)

Where are we at with this? Is there a design picked out? Its kinda crazy we have to make our own. You'd think SC would have a huge stack of them just waiting to be sold.. Or I got go to a dealer and just pick one up.
    08 Outback. Private Lake Owner.

skiers had shirts for sale and they might still. I picked up a few when they were on clearance. issue with me is paying $20 and crazy shipping on top of that for a shirt. I believe the few I bought from skiers were in the $9 range. a lot more realistic and I bet that skiers was still making a buck or so on them(excluding the time it took someone to design/order/stock them).

I'm a believer that skiers should sell them for a few% over cost. we're advertising for them for free and should get the gear for a good price. I don't remember what the shirts were last go-around, but they were much more realistically priced. I realize that it's a pita to get them instock, but it's another way to promote the brand.. I wore my hoodie with pride during the polar bear event..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by usaski1 View Post
    Where are we at with this?
    Cody and I plan to connect by phone later this week to come up with a plan of action. Need to come to consensus on shirt type, colors, material, and graphics. Also need to decide who will handle logistics like ordering, printing, and shipping. Will get back to everyone when we have a plan and timeline.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    issue with me is paying $20 and crazy shipping on top of that for a shirt.
    So, guess you won't be sporting anything that promotes your new ride?

http://store.tige.com/collections/all

SC is in the boat business, not the apparel business. I'd bet most car, boat, motorcycle, etc manufacturers farm this work out and collect a nominal royalty fee. The folks that actually make the gear mark it up as they take a huge risk having the right design available in the right size when an item is ordered. Or, they produce to order which drives cost up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If you guys get some shirts made up let me know I would be interested.
    2011 Mobius LSV