Default Monster Cargo Bimini

Sold my 01 Super Air & bought an 04 XLV loaded out let me say i love this boat way more than the Nautique out has way more room & a much better thought out storage space. I was looking to get a bimini top for it & was thinking about a monster cargo bimini top would be nice anyone got any pix of one on an XLV also what size did you order med our small?

Default Monster Cargo Bimini

Medium.

I love mine. Especially for the price.

Not the best pics.

Last edited by Boonejeepin; 03-08-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

I really, really want one of these.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

The monster site recommends a small size for us since we have one of the monster towers not the stock moomba one, but could you still just get a medium as long as you don't mind mounting any speakers? I could never see us mounting speakers on our mobius due to all the old folks who live on the lake. In your opinion, would the small be too small?
    2000 Mobius V

So you have the medium I guess when you ordered yours the choices were small & medium just wondering someone else on here said when they ordered theirs the sizes available were med & large which I guess then the medium would equate to a small? Also if you have anymore pix of the bimini can you post them that is a good looking boat though. Also does anyone know if their is any difference between the 04 & 10 XLV's towers?