Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

David,

You've already gotten some great advice above. I agree, check into financing options before getting too excited. That mobile home looks a bit older and you might have difficulty getting a conventional loan. In most cases, mobile homes are like cars, trucks, boats, etc in that they are depreciating assets. You may find that's a cash deal.

But, looks like a great place & location, so hope to hear that you can get it all worked out. Keep us posted.

Agree with all said above. Personally, being that close to the water, but not having a boat house would kill me. Is there any option to keep your boat in Heidi's family boathouse, or expand it (within local ordinances, of course). That's the one thing I could see regretting if you are that close to the water...just my .02
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Chris, the location will remain top secret haha. The mobile home I believe is just a few years old. Financing is the one road block that we can think of but there are a bunch of banks in the local town that deal with mobile homes so they would most likely be our best bet

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'd be all over it considering all the above mentioned advise. place looks great, it's only you and Heidi for the time
    being so no kids to finance. shoot, 53k home means new boat to!!!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Oh and the home was built in 2008 so in theory it should be in good shape still

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Ok so now we have found an actual slab home in a neighboring subdivision that is a little nicer subdivision. This one was built in 2003 and is actually two lots, the house is on one and the other has not yet been cleared but I assume a shop could be placed there. Still a water front neighbor hood but no quick access to the in laws boats house

David

So today we went and viewed three more homes in Katy and tonight we will be meeting with our realtor to put in an offer on one. We eliminated two just by the school they feed into. The one we plan on putting an offer in on feeds into Katy High School and anyone from Texas who knows anything about High School football knows who the Katy Tigers are.

David

Pics?

sent from my ipad2 via a wireless network which usually sucks
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Here yah go Jason

David

And a few more

David