Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: im in love..

Well since we are all jumping in...

Same here. It's in the classifieds.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    what they need to do is kill the 21v and 22ssv. use the 242 as the big daddy, the sa as a wakeboat and redesign a TRUE surfboat. as you mentioned in another thread, surfing is spreading like wildfire..
    They do need a Surf minded version but killing the Launch 21V would be detrimental to the Supra line up. This is the same as the 21 LSV to Moomba, just way to valueable.

I think they will kill the 242 next year as well, i think you see a SA 24ft boat in the line up in the next year or so. The 242 is a sweet ride but it even after they re did it, it doesnt sell well. Its still a great boat just not spectacular.

What i would really like to see SC do is come out with a Surf Gate, or a Tige what ever you call it <whale tail > and have this as an option that truly works in tandom with the hull to make it a surf minded boat.

Meaning, if you go in and say i want a SA350 with the Surf option you get this other thing added to the boat.
    Or you go in and say i want SA350 but i primarly plan to wakeboard you dont get this option.

The boat will still surf decent for the hard core wake boarders who want to surf once in a while, OR those that want to surf a lot get a great surf boat but it can still throw a good wake board wave for the casual wake boarder.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I think your dreaming I can't think of one boat out there that can say it does both and is the manuf. poster boat for that particular activity. not saying supra can't be the first, but if you look at any "pro" level surfboat, the wakeboard wake is just "ok" and vice versa. I realize that wakeshape is highly subjective, but I'm referring to what is recognized as the "standard" in each sport such as the enzo to surfing and the axis to wakeboarding. neither one are top performers at the other sport.

you have the sa as what is being billed as a top class wakeboard wake(and from the few pics I have seen, it seems to fit the bill). redesign the 21v as a surfboat(and not just some added freeboard-along with pushing it to almost 22ft) and now you have a solid surfboat and a solid wakeboat with the sa. I totally agree with you on the 242. add 1.5ft onto the sa and you have a 'bu 247/mc x45 killer.
    you could even go so far as to shrink it 1.5ft and replace the launch20 with a few less options for an entry level supra since you would not need the 450/550 engine option for the shorter hull. here's your complete lineup and you only have really 2 basic hulls. you could even add a longer version of the 21v for the "upsell" into a larger boat that surfs.
    Last edited by sandm; 10-09-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Mandley! They said come and get it, they'll even throw in some Ducks swag!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349843423.221962.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349843433.286537.jpg
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Mandley! They said come and get it, they'll even throw in some Ducks swag!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349843423.221962.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349843433.286537.jpg
    HAHA I saw that boat when we took the SA out. They had just got it in and were water testing it.

Pictures dont do it justice how GREEN that really is. I really like the outside but the inside makes me naucious to look at.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I already have the owners new nickname: "MC Booger"
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

that boat is horrid imo.

it would never sell here after the sun baked the black/green color all day, you would not be able to touch it or sit in it..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I feel a little dizzy now after looking at that.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

someone whos a big ducks fan will buy that...i like the look of the new xstar but that green is a little much
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)