Default 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Custom 30K

2006 Mommba Mobius LSV with 300 hrs. I no longer have time to use and enjoy so it must go. Has normal wear for a boat 6 years old including surface scratches that I have included pics of. The right fender is slightly dented due to a drop off at a boat ramp (was touched up with paint) and does not affect driveability. Solid engine with lots of power/torque. Seats up to 13- lots of fun! Serious head turner, especially at night with the LED's. Great boat with lots of extras, over 1000 watts (Sound system and LED's about a year old). WAY BELOW BLUE BOOK VALUE- MUST SELL!

325 HP Indmar V drive

300 hours

Perfect pass cruise control

Wakeplate

Built in cooler

Custom Blue LED's (see pic)

Loungepad

Stainless steel cupholders

factory Bow and toneau cover

swing away jack

2 new tires including full new spare tire w/ matching wheel

New battery, has 2

New 2 way Perko switch

3 400# Fatsaks, 2 in rear sides and 1 in center ski locker w/ independent console fill and empty switches

Kenwood cd player w/ ipod and aux input, console control

4 Wetsounds Pro 60's 150w tower speakers, 6 infinty 6.5in 75w marine (color matched) mids, 2 10in 150w kicker marine subs w waterproof enclosures

1 Alpine 400w 4 ch amp, 1 Kicker 400w mono block amp, 1 Kicker 650w 5 ch amp

(System Disconnected for storage but I can power it up to test it out)

1 surf board (OBX) w/ rope

1 wakeboard (Hyperlite w/ binding's)

The only thing this boat needs is a cleaning (been stored) and a new owner!

For sale locally so I reserve the right to end auction at any time.

Port side aluminum cross brace that the board racks attach to has a pencil thin 3 in long crack (filled in with steel epoxy). Barely noticeable and does not affect tower/rack in any way. I purchased it that way from the previous owner and has been that way for about 3 years without a change in size. Previous owners teen son climbed the tower and mistakenly stepped on the board rack. Listed in several classifieds so I reserve the right to end post at any time.

Email me with any questions or for additional pics: [email protected]

P9032101.jpgP9032092.jpgP7032000.jpgP9032112.jpgP9032106.jpg

She's a beauty and what a bargain!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    She's a beauty and what a bargain!
    With all these LSV selling for good money, maybe I should put mine up for sale and order a new boat. Good luck on the sale

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    With all these LSV selling for good money, maybe I should put mine up for sale and order a new boat. Good luck on the sale
    LSV is one of the hottest used boats on the market. If you look at Onlyinboards there is only a handfull of them. They dont last long. The LSV reputation is solid and the fact they are cheaper then Supra and Malibu 21s it makes them more desirable to the first time wake boat owners.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for the comments! Shes a great boat just dont have time for her anymore and she's loaded!

Taking offers!
    2006 Mobius LSV, Ballast III, Kenwood HU, 4- Wetsounds PRO 60's, 6- Infinity 6.5's, 2- Kicker marine 10's w/ marine enclosure, Alpine 150-4, Kicker ZX400.1, Kicker ZX650.4, music pulse interface, separate Kicker bass-tower-cabin master control, LED speaker rings on PRO 60's, LED's in 11 SS cupholders, LED floodlights in all storage compartments, 6 LED transom spotlights (all LED's blue and on a 4 channel remote.

well, since you opened it up...
    here's my offer. let the bidding begin

I might be a tad low as it is a very nice looking boat
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yeah i think she might be worth a lil more....

Taking any SERIOUS Offers!
    2006 Mobius LSV, Ballast III, Kenwood HU, 4- Wetsounds PRO 60's, 6- Infinity 6.5's, 2- Kicker marine 10's w/ marine enclosure, Alpine 150-4, Kicker ZX400.1, Kicker ZX650.4, music pulse interface, separate Kicker bass-tower-cabin master control, LED speaker rings on PRO 60's, LED's in 11 SS cupholders, LED floodlights in all storage compartments, 6 LED transom spotlights (all LED's blue and on a 4 channel remote.