Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat shopping

Default Boat shopping

I currently own a 2005 Mobius LS. Went to my local dealer yesterday to look at a 2012 Mobius LSV they have on the lot. My wife noticed a 2012 Mojo 2.5 sitting next to it, so they uncovered it and we looked it over. I was totally wowed by the Mojo, roomy and lots of bells and whistles, and only about $6K difference in price from the LSV. The Mojo is a lot of boat, and I'm thinking we would likely not outgrow it, but that's what I thought about the LS we have.
    2012 Mojo
    I just drive the boat and manage the rope.

If you can get a 2012 Mojo you should be spending right around 60K for them pretty well loaded up.

Theres a ton of difference in the Mojo and the LSV. Same as the differences in the OBV to the LSV. There pretty significant once you line them up next to each other.

If your really looking at a 2012 i would lean towards the Mojo and try to get a couple G off it. As a 2012 left over they can give a lot deeper discounts.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

MSRP on the one I'm looking at was $61K, they are offering it for $55K and change. Pretty well loaded up. Upgraded tower, swivel racks, snap in carpet, dual batteries with charger, 5 channel amp with speakers all over the place. I'm sure there's more. The Mobius LSV was discounted to about $49K, but it was pretty well loaded too. The size of the Mojo is what I like.

I'll revisit them when I take my boat in for winterization in a couple of weeks, if they still have it, let the negotiations begin. If I do buy it, it's gonna be a long winter waiting to play.
    2012 Mojo

You're gonna love your Mojo. Hope you gitter done!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Signed the deal this morning. Here's the boat. I'll post pics of my own when I take delivery. They are going to put 750 lb sacks in the rear in place of the 400s.

http://www.skiersmarine.com/new_vehi...34&pov=2823078

Gonna be a loooong winter.
    2012 Mojo

NICE!

Now, update your signature.

Tell them to keep the 750's and give you a credit and/or put 1,100's back there.

If you like to surf, check out the thread I put up about upgrading the ballast system.

Are you getting fixed or swivel board racks?

follow wolfe's advice. 1100's in the back will be a start to a stellar wave..

the mojo shane brought had swivel down low and fixed at the top of the towers. it impeded putting the tower down inside the boat. need to figure out how to put 4 swivels on the tower he had. they held fat surf style boards which was nice...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Racks are swivel.

I'll have to see if they'll work with me for bigger sacks.
    2012 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    NICE!

Now, update your signature.

Tell them to keep the 750's and give you a credit and/or put 1,100's back there.

If you like to surf, check out the thread I put up about upgrading the ballast system.
    Wife and daughter are just learning to surf. We didn't have much luck with the Mobius. I'll check out your thread. Thanks!!
    2012 Mojo