Default Fuel Filter P/N and Location - 2010 LSV

Anyone know the part number and location of the filter on Assault 325? I see it mentioned in winterization checklists but there is no P/N listed just P/N for the oil filter. Is it a canister type like the oil filters?

Not positive on the 10, but the 8 and 9 its on the wall to your left when looking at the V drive. Its just a small inline canister and i think its a napa part number.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I have never located a fuel filter on my engine. Is it an in tank style, 2010 340 cat.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I have never located a fuel filter on my engine. Is it an in tank style, 2010 340 cat.
    No nothing in the tanks on these boats except the sending unit for the fuel gauge. Just follow the line from the tank to the pump, you find a filter on it. I can look next time we go out surfing.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I have an orange rubber coated fuel line that comes from the tank and connects at the fuel rail but no inline filter. Unless it is under the floor panel. I'll have to pull it to check. Would like to change the filter since I have about 200 hrs now.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I have an orange rubber coated fuel line that comes from the tank and connects at the fuel rail but no inline filter. Unless it is under the floor panel. I'll have to pull it to check. Would like to change the filter since I have about 200 hrs now.
    In my 2011 owner manual at the page 52 it is written: the fuel filter for the boat s fuel delivery system is in the fuel tank. this style filter system is considered a lifetime filter under normal circumstances.

I have the same orange line as you and I didn t locate any filter on the line
    Mobius LSV 2011
    GIII, V2 Tower, Indmar 325,

2010 it is in the tank also... as noted above for a 2011.
    2014 Mojo Surf
    2013 Mojo Sold
    2010 LSV Sold
    2002 OB LSV Sold

Quote Originally Posted by hans View Post
    In my 2011 owner manual at the page 52 it is written: the fuel filter for the boat s fuel delivery system is in the fuel tank. this style filter system is considered a lifetime filter under normal circumstances.
    think this was the cure for the vapor locking that some of us have experianced
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart