Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Awesome pics. Looks like you got in a real good evaluation day. I love this boat!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That "cooler" you saw under the rear seat is not a cooler. Its to put a wet life jacket or ropes to dry them out. Did you notice there was a drain on it too? Pretty neat, but a huge pain to lift up the rear seat.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    That "cooler" you saw under the rear seat is not a cooler. Its to put a wet life jacket or ropes to dry them out. Did you notice there was a drain on it too? Pretty neat, but a huge pain to lift up the rear seat.
    Good point. I thought it was a cooler as it looks exactly the same as the one i removed on my boat, including the drain.

The seat that covers it was on a hinge system on this boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Nice review Mike! So how are the negotiations going??
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Nice review Mike! So how are the negotiations going??
    HAHA we didnt talk about it yesterday, i have an appointment with the Mojo next week in Cali.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Great write up Mike, looks to be a fantastic boat. Maybe with the new SA line I can one day afford a 242

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

nice writeup and looks like it was a great day.. I like the looks of this boat a lot. it's a nice design. doesn't seem that it's too different from the mojo, but for whatever reason, it looks different. interested to know what the height is folded down and if it'll fit in 7ft doors or not. looks tall.

can't wait to crawl around one here at the boat show. I like the fact that it has both the touchscreen and actual switches and wish my boat did, but I still don't like the placement of that touchscreen. doesn't feel right that you have to reach over the steering wheel to use it. there's a reason why cars place all that stuff in the centerstack. that being said, the drivers area looks to be very well laid out. stereo puck is in a nice location and that cupholder looks very well placed.. disappointed that they chose clarion for the deck. clarion doesn't make a 4v output boat unit. very nice that they got a different mount for the platform.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Mike, Great write up. Do you know how long Active is going to have it for? You made me want to test drive it now.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

As for height on the trailer with the tower up it was 9ft 11 tall.
    With the tower folded down it was over 7ft, 7.4 i think. Its designed for an 8 foot garage door opening. Pretty standard on most newer homes.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    but I still don't like the placement of that touchscreen. doesn't feel right that you have to reach over the steering wheel to use it.
    I sorta see your point here but if you sit in the boat, any boat really, and reach up to touch something on the dash, your arms are attached to your shoulders which are off to the sides -right? Not meaning to sound like a total smart ass, but by nature you are reaching in from the side anyway so being centered doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...