Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    That looks like the SBR, which we were out on today.
    that looks like a toilet bowl full of diarrhea!! I wasn't on the water today so shame on me for being ugly but that water looks straight fugly my friends!!

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

It may look like diarrhea but once we got on the river it was buttery smooth diarrhea

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

no better kind right

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    It may look like diarrhea but once we got on the river it was buttery smooth diarrhea

OK, that's just wrong on so many levels...

===================================
    2005 Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    that looks like a toilet bowl full of diarrhea!! I wasn't on the water today so shame on me for being ugly but that water looks straight fugly my friends!!
    Dang it, Petty! You never let me down. I needed a good laugh today and that right there did me wonders. I had a vision of David wakeboarding in his TT gear in a giant toilet bowl of runny poo. Thanks, bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Dang it, Petty! You never let me down. I needed a good laugh today and that right there did me wonders. I had a vision of David wakeboarding in his TT gear in a giant toilet bowl of runny poo. Thanks, bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Buttery smooth poo*

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

What size is your mana? Love that board. My neighbor has one. I rode it the other day and the pop is out of this world, almost uncontrollable!

Well it was the good ole Trinity. SBR is too far! Is it running salty at all?

2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Buttery smooth poo*
    My favorite kind! A mbit salty yesterday, but not too bad, just depends on the day.

We'd definitely choose the Trinity if it was closer to us. It's 2 hours for us through that crazy I45 construction. SBR is less than an hour down some easy country roads.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    What size is your mana? Love that board. My neighbor has one. I rode it the other day and the pop is out of this world, almost uncontrollable!
    It's a 139 with 11-12 Kai closed toe bindings. Pop is almost uncontrollable huh? I don't seem to have that problem, maybe I'm riding it wrong? I've got a buddy with a one and I hear the pop is insane on that board.

David

Could be the boat I was riding behind too. He has an x-2 and loads 4500 lbs of ballast in there. You hit the wake and its like you hit a brick wall. I totally wasn't expecting it. So the first time I went to go w2w it exploded me so hard that my feet immediately went over my head and I landed wayyyyyyy out in the flats. Could have been a combination of the board and the wake.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD