Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Attachment 18605

Just looking for copper head rattler black poison mocassons

Then surf
    thought it was a Copper headed black coral rattling mocasson--other wise know as Dead snake

Nothing better than surfin a Mojo dang near sunk down to the rub rail with close to 4k in beer weight.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

HEY
    in my book, there are 2 types of snakes.
    COBRAS and MOCCASINS

SO until I hear a shotgun blasts, they are COBRAS!
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

Dang - sounds like Wolfeman knows how to throw a party.

Beers, Steak, Surfin, Guns and Deadly Snakes! LOL
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Dang - sounds like Wolfeman knows how to throw a party.

Beers, Steak, Surfin, Guns and Deadly Snakes! LOL
    lobster tail too.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Ahh, yes. Don't forget the tail. Mmmmmm, now that was some good eatin'.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default October Picture Thread

Went out on a friend's non-SC boat. I feel ashamed but it was fun.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post

Went out on a friend's non-SC boat. I feel ashamed but it was fun.
    Why? A wave is a wave! Nice air!!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default October Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Why? A wave is a wave! Nice air!!
    True. I won't turn down a pull. I just have a strong loyalty to SC.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    MB review. Tiny sun deck. If you like chilling and laying out on the sun deck, go elsewhere. Now due to the tiny sun deck the cabin is pretty large for a 21 ft boat. Bow is absolutely enormous on this thing, tons of space. Factory subwoofer is behind the drivers seat in the rear facing molded seat back (much like the supras rear facing seat back for the bench seat behind the driver) and it sounds like poo. The pure very is simply awesome, 1800 lbs of weight in 30 secs and your lockers can still hold boards with ballast full. Switches are low in quality, looked very cheap. Fit and finish of seat cushions was very good and density was comfortable. Boat has eznet type thing installed on the rear locker doors from the factory that look neat and are very functional. Boat has huge freeboard way more than my LSV. Wake board wake was super clean with full ballast @ 22 mph. Probably would still be clean around 20 or so and was not very weight sensitive. Surf wake was good with 2100 lbs but the trim plate was no working correctly so it was a little finicky.

Boat has about a million cup holders, which I liked

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    I have a friend that's gonna test drive one of those today. He has a B52 V3 team right now and it was depressing to go out behind it and find that I couldn't freeride with stock ballast. (I think it only has 500 on each side and 1100 center). I am not the greatest surfer on the planet, but with any decent wave (even the one on my DIRECT DRIVE with 1350 ballast) I can throw in the rope almost instantly and freeride forever. Not so on the B52.

I will be curious to see if he gets the tomcat...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

From a week ago:
    Blue skies, sunshine, cute wife, sacks, surfing!!! This may be one of my last fair weather outings but at least we're living it up this awesome October Weekend!

Found a leafy branch in the river while riding, so I decided to take it for a surf.

Riding home through the houseboat no wake zone. A light jacket and my heater on the feet and I was quite comfy. Enjoying the glow of the blue LED's.

By the time we were out of the water, it was about 8pm and the wife informed me that she wasn't making us dinner that late, so she took us out for a late dinner. We ate at a local brewpub that had patio seating looking out over the river we were just playing on.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com