Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Went out yesterday on a buddy's Tige V-drive. we decided it was "crazy hat day".

Water temp was down to 60 where we were riding. However, I'm feeling pretty lucky as we have a spot available to us that has 20 to 50 foot depths year round. And the ramps I use on the Columbia river really never close or get too shallow.

Air temp was around 50 at noon, but got into the 60's by the time we were done.

Getting more confident on the surf board. Decided to drop a knee and ride on it like that for a bit.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

One of the gals on the boat works at a local dance club where they have bottle service for the VIP tables. They had a player from the Portland Trailblazers there on Saturday night that threw down for a $750 bottle of Dom that they barely even touched. She recorked it and brought it with her. So, when we got back to the houseboat, we used it to celebrate her finally getting up for the first time on a wakeboard!

My wife moddeling the Dom! It even had a battery powered lumenescent label on it!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default October Picture Thread

End of the season for us...

SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    E, don't know what it is, but those Rev10's look monstrous for some reason!

That a Mojo yer parked next to there?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

They are pretty big...pretty close to the size of a basketball. I'm used to them now and they don't look all that big, they did at first though. Big speakers BIG sound!

Yeah, that's a Mojo that I have never seen leave the storage and I'm there about 3 times a week. Fun times backing in with him on the left and a concrete pole on the right!

That color combo is the most popular around here. There are two in my storage unit alone. The other is my buddy Mike's (Thunderman). He is just down and across from me.
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Show what you've got - getting a little thin....

Last time she'll see the sun for many many days

Winterized and tucked away. See you in 8 months or so.

Berg ur storage looks great I'm planning on building mine this weekend.
    2002 Moomba Outback LSV

Quote Originally Posted by MJR63 View Post
    Berg ur storage looks great I'm planning on building mine this weekend.
    Yeah, all you have to do is bribe your neighbor like Greg did!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Wow - that's an old one. But yes, a heavily Mcguyvered 12x25 carport. 14'10" between the houses, so it fit easily but wasn't ideal. If you look down the right side you'll see the legs are missing. I had an exhaust shop bend me some S pipes so I could run them over flush against the house. Now there's no posts in the way. Also raised the whole thing about a foot.

Ha yes, guilty! I did bribe my poor, lonely, single at-the-time neighbor lady into letting me remove the fence and have her side yard. But that was in exchange for removing a tree, landscaping, and completely redoing her front lawn that turned out beautiful - even better than mine at the time. Which she then promptly quit watering and let die and turn to sh!t within a few months.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

E , you can't put it away this earlier with ga temps in the 80's and water temps the same....

For the record send ours off today, water 63 air 54.. A whopping 20 hrs on her this season..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Hopeing to ride till thanksgiving looking at wet suits today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free