Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default October Picture Thread

Show what you've got - getting a little thin....

Last time she'll see the sun for many many days

Winterized and tucked away. See you in 8 months or so.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

8 months is such a long stowaway-

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Ugggghhhh! I couldn't do it. I used to but couldn't anymore. Very sad.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

And the kids wondered why I was moping around grumbling and muttering to myself for the rest of the day...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Ugggghhhh! I couldn't do it. I used to but couldn't anymore. Very sad.
    same here. Would love to move back home but dont think i could handle a 8 month sleep
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I hear ya. Ours goes into storage in a few weeks and wont be out untill mid may, long time. I usually shut down my boat thoughts and get back into my other hobbies like speaker building and DJ'ing to make the time go by.

Nine months here. Around the first of July it comes out but too busy doing other fun things. I do put the majority of my vacation time on the water and it is nice to not have rain for three months and maybe longer this year. Good boating is still there at 85 degree water, 67 degrees in the water, no wind and plenty of smoke in the air. I see the leaves are starting to change so cooler temps are right around the corner.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Getting her cleaned up and ready to go for the weekend! Got my sister and nephews coming in from out of town for some on the water action this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Oct 1st behind the Supra SA 450

Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Stole the wife's truck and brough the boat with me to work. Was off work, changed, moved the boards into the truck, and drove to the launch in 15 minutes. Did a leasurely solo launch and had the boat tied up and the truck parked before I'd been off work 30 minutes.

Under 15 minute boat ride to our favorite spot. 1 wake set and 2 surf sets in before darkness was starting to set in. Water temp was 60 degrees still. Air temp today was a high of 65. by the time the sun went down, I was wearing a light jacket and had the bow walkthrough blocked off and was using the heater on my feet.

15 minute boat ride back to the launch on smooth water by an almost full moon. Another 15 minutes home with a quick stop to see what it cost me...

All in all a good night.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com