Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

^^^^ what he said, that photo on the underwater sandbar is great.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Awesome pics right there!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Added to bucket list.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default October Picture Thread

I want to see more of that sand bar! That's awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I want to see more of that sand bar! That's awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone
    not the best pictures but here are a few...
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

What was the air and water temp? I dont ever remember going to powell after Sept as a kid. I see you all have shirts on.

PWI as usual...

Yesterday. air temp in the upper 60's and water temp was 58-59. Getting colder. I think a few more cold nights will test my resolve. Ugh!

One of our friends getting a brief freeride. He is actually working to change himself from Goofy to Regular. that's dedication! And he mentions that things don't come as easily after 50!

We had a mascot yesterday. Lilly the surf dog! (okay, it was too cold to have her in the water, but she makes a great spotter!)

Last edited by trayson; 10-25-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    What was the air and water temp? I dont ever remember going to powell after Sept as a kid. I see you all have shirts on.
    the air was mid-upper 60's, not sure on the water but probably in mid 60's. Definitely a little on the cool side while you are cruising around hence the shirts. If felt great if you were just hanging out on the boat or beach. Most of us didn't use wet suits but it definitely took your breath away to get it. We did pull out the dry suit for a few people who didn't want to get cold. I have been there as late as mid December with the guys and with drysuits it is spectacular down there. You literally have the lake to yourself, nothing but glass all day long.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Well, I almost believed the weather forecast of cloudy, not to warm, and even some rain. BUT, when sunshine hit my face, we decided we needed to chance it. Especially since I had my son for the weekend and family boating time is so amazing.

I surfed and surfed and surfed... And when the water looks like this, I even finished the day with a wakeboard set. water's down to around 56/57, and we're gonna see a couple of nights in the 30's this week so I'm sure it'll get even colder. (wishing I had a drysuit).

Then we stopped by a friend's houseboat. He wasn't home, but I'd left some stuff over there. Since his boat was parked in his spot off his rear deck, I moored up next to the scrap wood pile. I did make it a little nicer before I left though. What I wouldn't do if I'd had my cordless impact, cordless skill saw and a box of wood screws!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Nice sunrise in the PNW today.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...