2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Love it!!

Love the black and White!!
    AUSFIRE
    Newcastle(Lake Macquarie) New South Wales, Australia
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2007 Moomba Outback

Ok have had the boat here in Houston for 3 days and already ordered the 1100 bag option for both lockers and started changing out the decals on the boat got the windows tinted and not very happy with result will have to find a better tint shop and might have to remove glass to get it corrected. But makes the boat look really good....Headed to the water Sunday early am for flat water!
    2012 MOOMBA MOJO 345hp Surf Motor! Gravity III/ Engine water strainer, Heater, Acme 1235 prop upgrade, 2 Wetsounds Rev 10, Wetsounds Syn 4 amp, 12in Kicker substation with amp, Blue LED lights under ski platform, cup holders, speakers and Rev 10 rings! 1100 rear ballast bags, 650 IBS integrated into factory pumps.

TEAM LOCKHART
    2005 Moomba LSV (traded on MOJO)

Where in Houston do you ride? There is a pretty big scene down here in Htown!

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by TeamLockhart View Post
    Ok have had the boat here in Houston for 3 days and already ordered the 1100 bag option for both lockers and started changing out the decals on the boat got the windows tinted and not very happy with result will have to find a better tint shop and might have to remove glass to get it corrected. But makes the boat look really good....Headed to the water Sunday early am for flat water!
    I had a bad tint job done too. Not sure how yours is but take a look at my thread about mine and you might find the same solution I used to be helpful.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....tallation-FAIL!!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

We are in clearlake area so if we are strapped for time we go hit Taylor Lake which is a small area just off clearlake main body....with the kids playing football and tournments for softball and volleyball it is a quick run from the house usually get out there at 7:00 am and run till 11 or 12 depends on game schedules. Nice and flat the houses block the wind coming in. If we have time it is Lake Houston, Lake Livingston, Lake Conroe or if we want to make a weekend we head to lake Travis and my buddy has nice house on Lake LBJ but a little of a drive for the weekend.
    2012 MOOMBA MOJO 345hp Surf Motor! Gravity III/ Engine water strainer, Heater, Acme 1235 prop upgrade, 2 Wetsounds Rev 10, Wetsounds Syn 4 amp, 12in Kicker substation with amp, Blue LED lights under ski platform, cup holders, speakers and Rev 10 rings! 1100 rear ballast bags, 650 IBS integrated into factory pumps.

TEAM LOCKHART
    2005 Moomba LSV (traded on MOJO)

I have to say im not surprised on upgrading tot he 1100 LOL. Its almost a must thing for surfing.

Unfortunatly i hear all to often about window tint gone bad on boats. Most people getting boat windows dont know in advanced its best to take the windows off but at the same time most tint shops say tjhey can tint anything till they get a boat in there shop.

Im not sure whats wrong with yours but no matter what if you paid a shop to do it at least get your money back and make them remove it.

When you call for boat tint, and this is for anyone. Ask the shop if they have done boats, ask for pictures because almost any reputable tint company will have pics of boats they tinted. Ask them if they remove the windshield and if they say no then walk away. Also if your not paying on average double what it costs to tint a car then i would be skepticle.

Most boat tint jobs are minimum of 200 up to 500 if they have to remove the window. I removed my windhsield and took it to argubally the best tint shop in the Portland area. It took him 2 weeks to get it done but when he called for me to pick it up it was perfect.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

David is right, there's a nice sized group of Moomba owners here in the Houston area.

We are usually on the San Bernard river in Brazoria because there is usually glassy water and it's less than an hour from us in Sugar Land. If you head north you have to try the Trinity River just above Lake Livingston. That is my new favorite, deep,wide and glass all day. In Austin we really prefer Lake Austin because it usually has good water. We like Travis too because you can find nice areas, when it has water and the boat ramps are open!

Can you see the trend? You've got to try rivers. The lakes down here can get crazy crowded and rough. We used to do Conroe and Sommerville, but not any more. Happy to answer any questions about this as well.

Enjoy the new boat. Hope to see you around. You will definitely have to plan on attending the Moomba Jam next year. We took the family this year and it was great.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Im right around the corner from you. Like to see that boat in person. We are normally on the SBR, grew up there. Should hook up and follow us down there sometime. Love the color scheme on the boat.

oh and for the tint. Hit me up i got a great tint guy. He is about to do ours
    Chris H.
    2012 Mojo
    Wake Life

WS420sq,4 Rev8's,JL Amps,2-TypeR 12's,6-Interior Kicker, Green/White LED

Have you ever heard of GCWA? It's a local riding club for the Houston area that myself and Chris are members of. Great way to find thirds or just meet cool people at events.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD