Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

My two 750's I bought off the classifieds here showed up today! This will put me up to around 4400lbs. total. After giving it some thought I plan on adding one more reversible pump for a total of four. I plan to modify my current mounting plate so more welding in the boat to come
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351563567.090964.jpg
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    My two 750's I bought off the classifieds here showed up today! This will put me up to around 4400lbs. total. After giving it some thought I plan on adding one more reversible pump for a total of four. I plan to modify my current mounting plate so more welding in the boat to come
    Glad they made it...enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Glad they made it...enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks again Erik!
    -Jake

I ordered all my stuff from Wakemakers, and it shipped out today. A pair of 750# Fat Sacs, 2 Ballast switches, 4 Tsunami 800 pumps, A bunch of 3/4" black hose, and all kinds of fittings and thru hulls. Thanks to Jason, Brian and Spencer. Upgrades start next week.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Ok be honest - who besides me is now toying with a DIY surfgate mod to their rear/platform?

I would not go with actuators, at least to start with, so it will have to be a quick release pin setup of some sort, manually adjusted and attached to the swim platform brackets only as I have no intention of more holes in the fiberglass (yet).
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Ok be honest - who besides me is now toying with a DIY surfgate mod to their rear/platform?

I would not go with actuators, at least to start with, so it will have to be a quick release pin setup of some sort, manually adjusted and attached to the swim platform brackets only as I have no intention of more holes in the fiberglass (yet).
    Guilty, but lets call it a wake tab.
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post

I personally havnt rode behind a Surf Gate yet but everything i have herd about it doesnt impress me. This is what i have herd from people and talking to the dealer.

21 ft boat with Surfgate isnt very good compared to the 23ft boat
    If you over wieght the boat the surf gate doesnt work, you have to keep the top of the surf gate out of the water
    Surf Gate wave feels very different then a conventional surf wave
    Surf Gate wave is flatter and not as tall as a conventional surf wave

Like i said i havt riden behind one but i dont plan on trying to copy one. I think its reall great for the weekend crowd that has a lot of Goofy / Reg riders and needs to swap sides of the boat easily. I also am not sold on the weighting the entire boat all the time, IDK maybe im a conventionalist in this topic LOL.

I will say i do still want to ride behind one and when i do ill let you know how i like it LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Jake, what boat do you have again, that it's handling 4.4k...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

22' supra santera. Hopefully 3400 will be enough. At least if not I can keep going I went from 2800 to 3300 when I added some moveable (extra bodies) ballast at the end of this year. I was pulling the 1100 out of the non surf side locker and filling it on the floor. I hope to use the two 750's instead. One on the floor one in the bow. I may add a little lead to the port side if it still needs more.
    -Jake

I have a New Dimension Tower being built right now. Black tower, black bimini, black board rack, lighted ski tow.
    Replace all gauges except speedos for now. (Will probably go with perfectpass later)
    Install glove box in dash.
    Add two 6x9's in boxes in the rear, 4 channel amp.
    Two cupholders in rear and two right next to drivers seat.
    Will probably get a fat seat or similar and might plumb in a pump for it.
    -Eric
    1998 Outback