Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Winter Projects: What's Yer Plans

Ok fellas, I know the season's not over for everyone yet, but you know you've already got a list started. So whatcha got?!

For me:
    * Winterizing soon. Full fluid change, spark plugs, electrical check.
    * Touch up paint on trailer fenders and new hydroturf for steps
    * Bow sac - handheld pump fill to start, maybe plumb it all in when I'm convinced I like it
    * New cover - for reals this time
    * Few led strip repairs/replacements
    * Reglass seat supports up underneath playpen
    * Add + and - bus bars under cockpit, clean up some daisy chain wiring messes
    * Possible tower speaker upgrade
    * Possible inverter install

The wish list is much longer than that, but these things are more of a reality.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Exile system
    IBS-with possible 4th pump
    1100 surf bag
    reinforce panel for surf bag
    install wakejak
    install tower mirror arm
    relocate factory pumps

those are the plans at this time--just need the boat to do it in-lol
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

for the first time in 5 years, paying dealer to winterize it this friday. still real nice here, but my cousin was nice enough to lend me a month in his 40x70 heated shop to work on the boat, so gotta take time when I can. having dealer do it as first 3 years oil/impeller are free and figure it'll help if I have any warranty work down the road..

-added an enzo style sack on the regular side, so mla on here was so kind as to hook me up with another fill/drain pump and all the goodies to go with it. that's first on the agenda. 2 1100gph should fill the bag quickly.
    -full-on stereo install. sub and box under helm, 4 tower speakers, 2 more interior speakers to offset sub, 3 amps, all new wiring, 3rd battery for the stereo.
    -promariner battery charging system.
    -working on dealer to replace the graphics that started to peel. hoping to get them replaced with pink graphics instead of grey

that should kill the month of october/half of november then she comes home to the garage and hibernates until spring..

I really want to replace the ibs(400lb) with a separate sack on each side of the bow seating. it's plumbed with separate fill/drain/vent pumps already, but I don't see the funds there this year..

should be a busy fall, then time to relax and recharge the checkbook for next year...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

@ Sandm i dont if you want to sink the nose on your boat man, its not like Moomba's it doesnt like a lot of nose weight.

As for me
    I will hold off winterizing as long as possible.
    Clean every nook and cranny
    Sell the boat

Look for a new boat.
    Thats all folks.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    @ Sandm i dont if you want to sink the nose on your boat man, its not like Moomba's it doesnt like a lot of nose weight.

As for me
    I will hold off winterizing as long as possible.
    Clean every nook and cranny
    Sell the boat

Look for a new boat.
    Thats all folks.
    Well most of my Winter plans are done next week.
    Sunday i clean every nook and cranny.
    Monday Dealer Winterizes
    Boat is SOLD

All i have to do this winter is find a new boat
    Then that boat will get a Full array of Exile installed.
    Im thinking Custom Sub Box for my Big 12
    6 Exile SM65,
    4 XM9
    couple new amps not sure what size yet
    Finally install my ZLD
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    for the first time in 5 years, paying dealer to winterize it this friday. still real nice here, but my cousin was nice enough to lend me a month in his 40x70 heated shop to work on the boat, so gotta take time when I can. having dealer do it as first 3 years oil/impeller are free and figure it'll help if I have any warranty work down the road..

-added an enzo style sack on the regular side, so mla on here was so kind as to hook me up with another fill/drain pump and all the goodies to go with it. that's first on the agenda. 2 1100gph should fill the bag quickly.
    -full-on stereo install. sub and box under helm, 4 tower speakers, 2 more interior speakers to offset sub, 3 amps, all new wiring, 3rd battery for the stereo.
    -promariner battery charging system.
    -working on dealer to replace the graphics that started to peel. hoping to get them replaced with pink graphics instead of grey

that should kill the month of october/half of november then she comes home to the garage and hibernates until spring..

I really want to replace the ibs(400lb) with a separate sack on each side of the bow seating. it's plumbed with separate fill/drain/vent pumps already, but I don't see the funds there this year..

should be a busy fall, then time to relax and recharge the checkbook for next year...
    How are you getting around the touch screen integration with your stereo install, and with the ballast pumps?
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

pm'ed to keep on topic
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Sell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Pull amplifies out and make all new amp boards with cooling fans built in. Reinstall amps, swivel driver seat, sell tower set up and upgrade, LEDs in cabin, trim corner off of sub box so
    It doesn't punch the front ballast hose, PP.

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Wanting to get a Bigger boat if I can sell mine for a good Price...Want an XLV or longer ....Soooo

Getting some of seats recovered with bonus check, back rest by pads has a few holes.
    Changing fluids as needed.
    Thinking F2 Fulton jack and new bow roller.
    Need to redo ballast system. Old HippoPatumus still in. One valve not workng, but still can fill an drain.

If I keep her, new tower speakers are in the future....
    I think thats All the $$$$ I can do... Working on lake house at Grand
    Rick
    2002 Moomba Mobius V