Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Come on Jake - that's a one beer job at most!
    Sorry, I got all excited when my first box of the off season showed up! I got two racks so its going to be a two beer minimum. I also like to lump projects together to increase the minimum number of beers required when working on the boat. The more I drink the better my work looks too, talk about winning!
    -Jake

Hey guys got bunch of packages today for the winter projects for the new outback.
    6 polk db651
    2 jbl marine 4 channel amps
    1 polk 400 watt monoblock
    5 15 led blue light strips
    and have an old mtx 5500 10" sub

Hopefully also get my new stargazer this winter so the wife can drive me next summer. Also need to replace my hot
    cold water shower pump for the cold days here in the NW
    2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat

Nice addition and mods over the winter..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My previous list of mods for this winter is now on hold pending the purchase of a new house. If we get the house then the boat upgrades will be put on hold for a year or two while we make needed renovations to the property we are looking at. Time to do some slight growing up I reckon and make a "good" investment. Best thing about the house is its only a 4-5 mile drive by water to the Trinity River...hello daily glass!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    My previous list of mods for this winter is now on hold pending the purchase of a new house. If we get the house then the boat upgrades will be put on hold for a year or two while we make needed renovations to the property we are looking at. Time to do some slight growing up I reckon and make a "good" investment. Best thing about the house is its only a 4-5 mile drive by water to the Trinity River...hello daily glass!
    Think of all that fuel in the truck you will save, but you might want to invest in a pile of gas cans for the boat LOL.

Jealous you might get a river front property man.

We just drove by the river here and saw a bunch of properties for sale but all of them are 500K +. Little more then im willing to pay to be on the river.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Think of all that fuel in the truck you will save, but you might want to invest in a pile of gas cans for the boat LOL.

Jealous you might get a river front property man.

We just drove by the river here and saw a bunch of properties for sale but all of them are 500K +. Little more then im willing to pay to be on the river.
    dont be too jealous, its not a water front home. the neighbor hood however is on the lake and has two boat ramps, a marina, and wet slips for rent. there is also put put style golf course on the lake and a full sized 18 hole course. all the golf i can play included with HOA fees...i guess i need to start playing. and the neighbor hood is on the lake so its about a 7 mile ride by water to the mouth of the river
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    dont be too jealous, its not a water front home. the neighbor hood however is on the lake and has two boat ramps, a marina, and wet slips for rent. there is also put put style golf course on the lake and a full sized 18 hole course. all the golf i can play included with HOA fees...i guess i need to start playing. and the neighbor hood is on the lake so its about a 7 mile ride by water to the mouth of the river
    dang David you moving to Lake Conroe?

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Good luck David. I'd love to move closer to the water, but I really like my 10 minute commute every day. We've been looking for a place on the water to invest in though. Maybe one day.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

well we might have just had a major set back thrown our way. well see
    David

With the help of some of the forum members, I was able to get my new stereo in, just in time for one more weekend at Bullards Bar before the kids went back to school. Nothing too exotic, a new Kenwood HU, Kicker amps, Kicker tower and transfom speakers and my partially finished homemade sub-enclosure for a 12" JL W6. Also installed a ProSport 20 charger and a Blue Seas Switch/ACR setup.

The rest of my winter list includes;
    1. A complete new interior - which is NOT easy to design
    2. Ordered a swim deck pad and some extra pads for the trailer from SeaDek
    3. Replace the plastic wheels on my Fulton F2 trailer jack - that was kind of a disappointment
    4. Polish the entire exterior like 98Roo did in his thread '98 Outback Transom repair/ restoration" - The awesome job has definately inspired/scared me!
    5. Build a seperat garage enclosure on my property for the Moomba and our 28' pontoon boat
    6. Finish the backyard kitchen/BBQ area (that's my wife's list!!!!)
    7. Finish up my sub enclosure - going to cover it with marine vinyl that matches the new interior

Eric.