Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey guy new to the forum i just picked up my new 2002 outback lsv today, of course just in time for winter. However i
    have the same floor setup with the snap out carpet i am looking to pull the floor to see if there is any water trapped underneath by the gas tank. How hard was it to pull up. Do you just have to take out the screws and pull up. Thanks

The screws are easy...there's just some obvious ones that you can see holding the floor down, and there's some not so obvious ones that screw into the sides of the floor that are inside the seats. Make sure to get those too.

Where it gets nightmarish is that you have to dig out the silicone that was used to seal the edges of the floor, and then clean that stuff off enough (from both the floor and where the floor joins to the seats) to resilicone it all.

Personally, I don't want to ever have to do it again, and I would recommend that you don't if the only purpose is to explore. It took me 4-6 hours of work to dig the caulk out, clean things up, and recaulk.
    ===================================
    2005 Moomba Mobius LSV

great thanks after that i don't think that i will try and pull it until i have to i have been looking at it as well and realized
    that it was going to be more of a job than i want to deal with for now. Good to have the info if i ever need to do it.
    thanks
    2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat