Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Don't worry though, you might get the ones they left out on the next version!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Stuff like this is why after being a long time Iphone guy, since they first came out i finally gave up on it. I got tired of the constant updates, passwords, and I Tunes issues.

Now i have the Galaxy3 and love it so much. So east to do music and eveything on it now. I can jsut drag and drop my music with anyone. Plus i can buy my own mini memory card to upgrade it to what ever i want when ever i want.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

what/where/how do you buy music from, Mike?

Droid is Amazon based for music.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    what/where/how do you buy music from, Mike?
    What? Buy music? What who does that? LOL I have never bought any music, i trade with people. They bring theres in and i bring mine in and we swap thumb drives and such.

Ive got 60+ Gigs of everything from 70s to the almost the latest stuff doing that. I hit my buddies kids up sometimes and get all the latest stuff i want LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike - isnt there a TV show for that? oh, wait, thats called "Wife swap...."

*** Raises hand for Iphone! I've had mine since day one. My take is it overnight revolutionized the mobile phone market. No other brand ever did that except maybe the Motorola brick sat phone (I'll admit, I owned one).

My Iphone5 x64G arrives tomorrow and I'm pretty stoked. Only down side of my past one is I would fill it up with video of all you guys. haha! Now I'm locked and loaded :>

-Brian

ps: My Ios6 update works fine on the decks we have at the office (a kenwood and an alpine). I'd expect a new update shortly...I'm sure apple is getting bombed with things.

Update: Mine works fine in my truck with my Pioneer P4200DVD

FWIW I get all of my music from Easynews.com It has EVERYTHING and ANYTHING you could want. Music, software, movies, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

DELIVERED!

wow this Iphone5 is crazy lightweight!

I have always been a Mac hater. Stems from trying to network those stupid things back when they were appletalk, ugh, the images that brings up are just scary.

That said, the iPhone and iOS are far superior for the normal person in my mind. I have an android tablet and it is so klunky and slow and just plain stupid compared to my iPhone sometimes it makes me crazy. I love to tinker and android is good for that, but for the normal person that wants it to work (my wife) iOS is far superior. I've never had to restart Safari on my iPhone to get it to work. Chrome and every other browser on my tablet, it's a constant battle to make work smoothly. I can add memory to it, but I've never needed to add memory to my iPhone.

To each his own, but I'm an Apple convert for phones and tablets. Macs.... I still can't swallow that high priced piece of engineering.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Berg, I still don't know what the issue could be with yours. I have seen a lot about bluetooth being updated and that affecting playback from lots of devices, but not USB.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron