Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

what i dont get is why people upgrade to the newest iphone every time one comes out..now i can see from the 3 to the 4 since they added a few things but still they all do the same thing and people waste time and money on the damn thing..i gave up on the iphone about a year ago..i went through about 4 iphones in a year or 2..my mother let me use her last one since i just cracked my screen on my HTC...i went out about 2 weeks ago on my boat and my boat became the dj on the water..on the way home after being out for about 6 hours i fried another iphone.. so thats about 6 iphones i have killed... i have yet to kill my HTC in a little over a year..and theres things on these other phones that iphone has yet to do..you would think with all the updates they would be better then the rest..and by the time the iphone 5 comes out they are already out of date and working on 5s or 6
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

I have the MB Quart w the iPod connecting cord. I updated to ios6 and everything seems to work. Keeping fingers crossed.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Twice the price and almost the performance. Not a great deal to me. Of course here we only have 3G with no 4G or LTE in sight any time soon. Anybody want my free sprint upgrade. Send me your surfboard and I"ll give you my I phone sprint upgrade.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Twice the price and almost the performance. Not a great deal to me. Of course here we only have 3G with no 4G or LTE in sight any time soon. Anybody want my free sprint upgrade. Send me your surfboard and I"ll give you my I phone sprint upgrade.
    Gonna throw ya up on Barter Kings Kane📱=🏄
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Well, I don't know what that is but, then again, there's no royalty in my family.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!