Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

What bluetooth device are you using? I know several on here have contemplating going with a bluetooth setup, including myself. Are you using the Exile puck or another brand? Are you happy with it?
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Did the exile unit ever go to market?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Just an FYI, Wetsounds is currently building a wireless linking device based on the same proven Channel Vision technology I use for whole house distribution of XM radio and a music server. And it works great over long distances and through walls.

David

The Exile "Air Puck" as it was going to be called, was scrapped IIRC. I was a re-badged Avantalk BTTC-200 unit and had limited range and poor sound quality in receive mode when the MP3 player's volume was above half. Not a total bust at only $35, but not nearly the best BT unit out there. I cant wait to see whats new from WS.

JMV - no our piece has been put on hold because the lossless codecs we require are not available in the united states. We are looking hard at another solution based on true 24 bit digital audio. We may offer two solutions in 2014.

MLA - I'm not sure where you get your information but your mis informed. My guess is you've been reading old WW stuff. Please dont post stuff like that sir. Its really misguided information. The admins have asked retailers and mfg's to not promote products on the site. If you'd like accurate info about exile please contact me off line and we can rap about it. Theres actually quite a few devices currently on the market that have very good spec's in my opinion.

Brian,

If something I have posted is incorrect, then please set the record straight. If you do not want to do it here publicly, then please email me the details. Its the same email and hasn't changed. I will gladly post the corrections so it will not appear that you are promoting your gear. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Avantalk and I am in no way recommending it. I am a consumer and the above opinion of the BT unit is what I have experienced with it.

I once met a hillbilly that ate a rasberry snow cone and had one bluetooth.

I had kind of a crush on her. Saw her through the bottom of an empty glass and lord she sure looked purdy.

Met her at the Stumble Inn.

David, are you PWI again, raspberry aren't blue...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold