Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    The Exile "Air Puck" as it was going to be called, was scrapped IIRC. I was a re-badged Avantalk BTTC-200 unit and had limited range and poor sound quality in receive mode when the MP3 player's volume was above half. Not a total bust at only $35, but not nearly the best BT unit out there. I cant wait to see whats new from WS.
    Well, I haven't received any corrected/updated info as of yet from Exile, so I reached out to them via email. I am not trying top start a p!$$!ng match here, but I whole heartily believe that consumers are owed accurate and factual information about potential product purchases. Brian stated that something that I have posted is inaccurate. I have made two offers to post a correction/retraction. As stated, if my info is incorrect/inaccurate, then I am more then willing to make it right. We will see.

In the mean time, I offered to edit "scrapped" and use "put on hold until further notice" since that better reflects what was posted by Brian in a prior WW thread.

Well, I haven't received any corrected/updated info as of yet from Exile, so I reached out to them via email. I am not trying top start a p!$$!ng match here, but I whole heartily believe that consumers are owed accurate and factual information about potential product purchases. Brian stated that something that I have posted is inaccurate. I have made two offers to post a correction/retraction. As stated, if my info is incorrect/inaccurate, then I am more then willing to make it right. We will see.

In the mean time, I offered to edit "scrapped" and use "put on hold until further notice" since that better reflects what was posted by Brian in a prior WW thread.
    Your website lists Exile as one of the products you sell, do you sell Exile audio equipment?
    -Jake

@MLA - you sent me a msg at 627 AM west coast time today. I will respond to you. I'm out of the office today with a sick child en route to the doctors office. Most people know, I'm a family guy first and foremost above all else.

@ Jake - MLA is a retailer, not a consumer. He is no longer an Exile retailer.

-Brian
    Last edited by Brianinpdx; 11-13-2012 at 01:17 PM.

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Your website lists Exile as one of the products you sell, do you sell Exile audio equipment?
    I parted ways with the Exile brand at the end of 2011. I lost confidence in the product and no longer felt comfortable showing it to my customers. Website will be updated as soon as all current stock is moved.

Just to clarify, I AM a consumer of the avantalk BT and not a retailer of avantalk, which is what is being discussed here.

@ Brian, Sorry to hear you have a sick child, hope they get to feeling better. No hurry, reply at your convenience, I just wanted to update the thread since its been about two weeks since you called me out for posting inaccurate info. I take that to heart. If im wrong, im man enough to admit it and we will move on.

. I lost confidence in the product and no longer felt comfortable showing it to my customers. Website will be updated as soon as all current stock is moved.

on.
    That could be never with that sales pitch!
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    That could be never with that sales pitch!
    No worries, I dont make sales pitches, there's enough of that to go around. I tend to tell it like it is, inform the consumer and let them decide. No exaggerated specs or over-stated output...."just the facts, ma'am".

No worries, I dont make sales pitches, there's enough of that to go around. I tend to tell it like it is, inform the consumer and let them decide. No exaggerated specs or over-stated output...."just the facts, ma'am".
    And from your own website....
    Exile engineers examined the physics behind professional sound reinforcement acoustics, boat tower mechanical considerations and the open air musical distortion characteristics of the marine environment. What started as an idea became a vision and eventually turned into an engineering collaboration spanning several different industries. It was the efforts of many that allowed Exile team to, "Dream it, Design it, and Build it from the ground up". The XM tower speaker system is built with incredible precision for the marine environment and is capable of projecting full force Hi-Definition sound at 80 feet and still offer clear, warm and full sound for your passengers sitting onboard. The bottom line: Your ears don't lie. Listen to the XM series speaker and experience crystal clear sound

Only reason your lack of respect towards BrianPDX surprised me.
    -Jake

Boy o boy, wake world thread we have here.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I hate when every audio thread gets labeled as a WW thread just because there are disputes or people against the grain regarding a brand. I completely disagree with that labeling and personally, enjoy reading and learning from them. I have an entire Exile boat and think the FREE information is great regardless of what is on my boat.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold