Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thanks for the invite. we're leaving on thurs afternoon I think. sue and I are surfing and her hubby joe is supposed to be shootin pics on one of the boats. he's a great cameraman. the ceo is staying home this time to dogsit. no vacation this year left hoping to be there in the early afternoon on friday. we are camping at oroville in tents. really pushing jeff to come, but he's at worlds and I don't know what/how many boards he will have left to peddle. he's getting a ton of gear to sell, so might be a chance there. if he goes, we'll all be in his rig, but no boat.
    if brian goes, tell him to bring a zld. I need to buy one, but just haven't gotten around to it.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    thanks for the invite. we're leaving on thurs afternoon I think. sue and I are surfing and her hubby joe is supposed to be shootin pics on one of the boats. he's a great cameraman. the ceo is staying home this time to dogsit. no vacation this year left hoping to be there in the early afternoon on friday. we are camping at oroville in tents. really pushing jeff to come, but he's at worlds and I don't know what/how many boards he will have left to peddle. he's getting a ton of gear to sell, so might be a chance there. if he goes, we'll all be in his rig, but no boat.
    if brian goes, tell him to bring a zld. I need to buy one, but just haven't gotten around to it.
    You bet man, Orovill, itsnt that the Wake 9 lake? I thought the Polar Bear event was in Weatland? Thats a couple hours away i think..
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That tower also only has 2 "cross bars" (where the racks are attached), when the current OZ has 3. There is a larger open space below the bottom rack on this one.
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Ill make sure i get a full spread of photos on the Mojo and hopefully the other boats they bring. I know this Mojo is a lot of R&D testing the waters so to speak up upcomming changes that might get made, or options to pick from.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

event got moved today. it's at oroville not cfw. something about water levels and the ability to get the barges that he wants. seems tho that if you have it at oroville, we all have to pretend to be at a family reunion due to the govt rules of "sponsored" events at reclamation lakes.

you can be that long lost uncle that everyone forgot about
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    event got moved today. it's at oroville not cfw. something about water levels and the ability to get the barges that he wants. seems tho that if you have it at oroville, we all have to pretend to be at a family reunion due to the govt rules of "sponsored" events at reclamation lakes.

you can be that long lost uncle that everyone forgot about
    Haha that explains so much. Well the good thing iOS the drive is less for me now lol.
    I'll have to tell you about the polar bear event last year and the drama.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Headed out to the Polar Bear event today, will be meeting up with Sandm and finally put a face, handshake and a beer to another moomba brutha.

Sadly i have to report the Mojo will not be in the event. Me and Sandm will Demo the Mojo pictured here today when we get to Cali but Shane who does the Demo isnt avaible Saturday for the event. Hes able to come Sunday but the Polar Bear Coordinator wants the boat both days or no days. No days it is

I will take pictures when i can and post up. I will do a review of the Mojo with Pics simular to the SA i did. Im looking forward to it. Shane told me hes got it saced out, 1000 up front, 1100s in the rear and a 600 to move around.

Saturday and Sunday i will be driving the Wake 9 24VE since the Mojo wont be in the event.

so sad, so sad im really bummed, me and Shane tried every angle to get the boat in but in the end we failed.
    [COLOR="#696969"]