Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    the CEO of nautique has his 2012 demo boat up for sale..
    http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=41881
    One would think he would have a nice looking boat than that turd, and maybe a bigger one???
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

probably upgraded to a G23
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

450hp in a nimble hull and a helluva wake sounds good to me.
    I get it that nautiques, to some people, have a face only a mother could love but that's thing is awesome! Hardly a turd. I'm not sure the CEO has enough celebrity to add any incremental value though.

id love to get a G23/25 but i cannot afford a 130,000$ boat..
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by HBSkier View Post
    450hp in a nimble hull and a helluva wake sounds good to me.
    I get it that nautiques, to some people, have a face only a mother could love but that's thing is awesome! Hardly a turd...
    I guess I didn't make myself clear enough, I don't think the boat's performance is a turd, I think it looks like a big fat turd with those ridiculous graphics that look like he wants a tattoo but his wife wont let him get one. I still find it hard to believe that the big dollar boat companies don't hire an industrial designer for their graphics and interiors.

The guy is the CEO and has graphics that look like a mid-70s lowrider?? WTF. I know to each his own, but that thing looks like a crappy wrap job.

I ordered a 21' Team Edition back in '03 and it looked better than that thing.

Eric.

2018 Supra SL
    2013 Nautique 210
    2011 outback v
    1992 Sunbird

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    I guess I didn't make myself clear enough, I don't think the boat's performance is a turd, I think it looks like a big fat turd with those ridiculous graphics that look like he wants a tattoo but his wife wont let him get one. I still find it hard to believe that the big dollar boat companies don't hire an industrial designer for their graphics and interiors.

The guy is the CEO and has graphics that look like a mid-70s lowrider?? WTF. I know to each his own, but that thing looks like a crappy wrap job.

I ordered a 21' Team Edition back in '03 and it looked better than that thing.
    I totally disagree with your assessment of the graphics and appearance of the nautiques. I personally thi that they are the best looking boats on the market. I have been obsessing over a nautique for the majority of my adult life and unfortunately cannot afford one because they are so damn expensive. While I do think that they put out one of the best wakes on the market and offer come of the coolest looking graphics and upgrades on the interior, there is no way in hell i would pay 100k for a new boat when my riding skills are comparable to a pontoons ability.

Eric I do agree that the G series is not the best looking boat on the market but the 210 and 230 series is pure heaven in my eyes. Lets face it there are a lot of boats out there that are guly as hell and way worse than the nautique. Have you looked at a Centurion FX series lately that is one ugly ass boat. How about the Supra SA, although I am a Moomba owner and love SC boats, and would love to have an SA I still think that its one ugly boat, it looks like a late 70's corvette.

Bottom line is everyone has their own taste in boats unfortunately my taste is more focused on boats way out of my price range. Still best bang for the buck is a Moomba (although starting to get up there) and Axis (up there already).

No offense to those of you that love the Centurion or SA, I'm sure I will get some nice comments about my opinions

I like the Natiques and would have another one, but I found my RZ4 first and still have my Moomba

I just think the graphics on the CEOs boat are horrendous. Put some cleaner graphics and tint the windshield.

BTW, I like the wake that my Moomba throws better than my old Natique had.

Eric.

heres a G25 for $145,000....wow
    http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=42076
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    Wow! Is right! 144k and its used!!

I'd rather have income property, though I bet is nice!

Eric.