Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Nice nice, the 360 as ive seen it is all about the hard drive to the front so you dont lose your wave in the spin. Or its about sinning in the flats and mainting perfect balance.

Check out Bri Chmel on her 360s.
    Bri rides a skim board without a fin. Not saying the wicked 1080's, 1140's, 1800's, etc are easy to do, but it's different on a surf board or even a skim wth a fin.

We rode with Dominic Lagace yesterday and while he thought the girls 360's were good, he worked with them to land great 360's where they kick the rear of the board around versus the hand chop and dragging yourself around.

Just keeping the board straight with no fin is a challenge

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Bri rides a skim board without a fin. Not saying the wicked 1080's, 1140's, 1800's, etc are easy to do, but it's different on a surf board or even a skim wth a fin.

We rode with Dominic Lagace yesterday and while he thought the girls 360's were good, he worked with them to land great 360's where they kick the rear of the board around versus the hand chop and dragging yourself around.
    Hope you got a little video to share the coaching with some of us that can't surf worth a crap! Have fun today! Wish I was there. Pouring rain, thunder and lightning here. Sure hope you get a good weather day there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!