Is there such a thing as a lemon law for boats in Florida? I hate to admit it but I'm about at the end of my patience with my 05 Mobius XLV. I've been a staunch Moomba supporter and this is my second Moomba boat. The first I had for 300 hours of trouble free wakeboard fun. But in the five months I've had my new XLV and after 70 hours of riding I'm still having some of the same issues I had on delivery day.

Delivery day: Wakeplate did not work at all.
: Stereo remote no go.
: Front ballast bag no go.
: Rear ballast bag fittings pop out.
: Perfect Pass- no speed indidation.
After several trips to the dealer and several prime boarding days lost while it sat in the shop the Wakeplate still does not work. The rear ballast fittings have popped out and flooded my boat so many times that I've disconnected them, plugged them, and now fill them by hand with pumps. I'm concerned about carpet damage now that it's been soaked so many times. And last month my oil pressure guage FELL OUT of the dash. My dealer said that the dash needs to be replaced and that the hole was cut too big. So the boat sat for three weeks waiting for parts. Finally I had to tell the shop that I'd rather have a partially functioning boat than no boat at all. I mean, I'm making loan AND insurance AND storage payments on a boat that I can't even use.
So now I'm driving around with an oil guage DUCT TAPED in place, no wakeplate, and a non functioning ballast system. because A) Summer is about to end. B) I'm making all those payments while no work gets done because they're waiting on parts. C) I love wakeboarding and boating even though when I take other people in my "new" boat all they see is duct tape and my messing with pumps and hoses which was the whole point of buying a dedicated wakeboard boat..
I don't know what the deal is here. I've been about as patient as I can possibly be. At this point I'm about to give up on this boat and my confidence in Moomba is waning. If there's a boat lemon law then I'd be very interested in it.