Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith View Post
    Ah man that ain't fair...
    Ain't that the truth! I won't be back out until Saturday...I really miss my midweek sessions... :-\
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

E4NASH, I would love to meet up with you guys some time on the lake. I have my LSV at Habersham and usually hit ski cove till about 1 on the weekends or until the tubers show up in the ski cove (oh yea it happens). Anyway its December now so I wont be back out till next year but I just moved to the area and need a crew to ride with. I actually tried to set up a meetup group but it was all people that just wanted to go out on someone else s boat, not what I had in mind when I started the group. I met a few guys from SMG who are amazing wakeboarders but I didn't meet them till the end of the year last year.

Chad, Yeah man anytime you want to meet up let's do it! We keep our LSV at a storage place near 6 Mile. We usually put in there or over at young deer. We are out AT LEAST 3 times a week...a buddy of mine that we hang out with has a yellow XStar and he is pretty amazing on a board. We usually hang out with him, a Blue Malibu, a Red and Black Mojo, and another Mastercraft x30. Usually, when we are all together we are floating or chilling out on an island. I don't board too much, I spend most of my time surfing now. However I did just pick up a skate this offseason and my buddy has been trying to teach me a few things on the board...so we'll see. I'll never be able to do what he can but its fun nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Cool man I look forward to next year. I just got this boat in July but had a 1989 Nautique 2001 before that. I will keep in touch with you guys and next year meet up as much as I can. I would really like to get some guys together that will go out during the week to get some flat water. Weekends are pretty much shot unless you get out early or just go to drink, which is always an option.

Sounds good...we've been able to find some good water even on the weekends. Spring can't get here fast enough!

Tow Rig:

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    Spring can't get here fast enough!
    Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken!!!!!!!!!!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Are you talking about the flat water or the fact that winter offers nothing for a boating fan. Actually if it doesn't start raining here pretty soon there wont be any water left to ski on in Lanier. It looks like its about 15 foot down now.

I feel bad I didn't see this sooner! In Hibernation I guess, hate this cold weather if a snowboard ain't strapped to my feet!
    I'm up on Allatoona every weekend in summer, hoping to go up there to check out the water levels and see if there's a possibility of putting a boat in the water at Blockhouse sometime soon. We find that at Allatoona, even Clark Creek is getting full of tubers and jet ski's who don't know a buoy from a human and think they can just fly by them all. We've managed to find a few smaller areas, but Ski cove out by the Ski club is some of the best to board in too. If we go on Saturday, I'll post up and let you guys know!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

If you trailer your boat come on down to Lanier. I have my boat docked at Habersham Marina just to avoid having to constantly pull it in and out of the water and trailer it. I only have a Jeep Grand 2WD so its a little bit much to tow the boat all over the place. I am a little worried about burning the transmission out of it.

I also live about 1 mile from Habersham Marina so its super convenient for me to pick up the phone and tell them to put the boat in the water and get out there. If anyone is planning on coming to the lake I would really like to meet up, or if its too far to trailer let me know and you can just jump in with us. Its just me and the girlfriend so there is always plenty of room.

Looks like the lake is up also, I think we got like 5 foot in the month of January so were getting some water, it was looking really bad there for a while.

Default North Georgia lakes - Lake Lanier\Lake Allatoona, etc...

We'll be out there starting in April!

Tow Rig: