Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default If anyone will be on Lake Hartwell ...

I'm on Lake Hartwell (usually near where I-85 crosses the lake and into SC) in case anyone will be up this way. Email me at LakePerson1952(at)ATT(dot)net.
    Richard (LakePerson1952)
    2010 Moomba Outback - Loving it!

Default North Georgia lakes - Lake Lanier\Lake Allatoona, etc...

We'll be out on Lanier this weekend 4/6 or 4/7. Most likely on Saturday. We'll be putting in at Charleston Park on 6 Mile. Not sure of the time yet. But probably 2:00 or so. May do some surfing if I can brave the water temp. Mainly we'll be out just to be out and to test the new ballast setup and probably a cruise to grab some grub. If any of you ATLiens want to meet up...hit me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

I met a guy that lives in Buford a few weeks ago. He is on the Supra forum and was telling me that there are really aren't a lot of things going on at Lanier in the summer as far as meet ups. This same guy also owns a Nautique and says that there are always guys getting together from that group. We should try to get something going this year for all the supra and moomba owners on the lake. I will put some effort into it if you think its a good idea.

I've been thinking about that too and Drew and I have discussed it briefly. Lets get together and see what we can do. I'm down for sure!

Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Tow Rig:

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    I've been thinking about that too and Drew and I have discussed it briefly. Lets get together and see what we can do. I'm down for sure!
    I'll tow up from Douglasville!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

I'd think it over if it was the right weekend. Haven't been to Lanier in 5 years.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'll get working on something. Unfortunately I don't have a house on the lake right now that we could use as home base like Drew's. we are working on that, maybe next year. But there are several parks or islands we could use to have the actual meet and greet/hang out spot. I figure we could pick a weekend Fri-Sun with Saturday being the main day for cook out and what not. This year may start small but we could grow it into something great!

Tow Rig:

Camping is cheap- works for me if you decide on a park. Last time I was there -2008- the water was a little low. Would like to see the lake with a little more water.

Lanier 2008.jpg
    Last edited by kaneboats; 04-03-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sounds good. The lake is at about only a couple feet shy of full pool I believe. Has more water in it than anytime last year.

Tow Rig:

Actually the lake is less than 1 foot down now and will hopefully be at full pool after tomorrows rain. Keeping it that way is a different story. I say we open this up to any SC people, meaning any Supra and Moomba owners. Maybe we can also get Atlanta Marine to throw in some goodies and advertise it at the shop. Let me know if you want to get a few flyers together and I will go over there an talk to Jeff and see what he says.

I also don't have a home on the lake but I know a guy with an old Supra that does and he has a nice lot. We can also all camp out at the parks, there are some awesome sites on the lake, just get them booked as early as possible.