Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    I think I was misunderstood.
    No worries. Happens all the time as most folks don't speak Canadianese.

Is plate down toward the water or toward top of the boat?? With my plate down (toward water) anything over 15 or 16 mph my boat bounces

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

Hey Hey be careful . We don't make fun of Your Beer now ?Lets tread carefully here. HAHA i know its all good. As for the plate position. Down=flat wake and plate tilted up will raise the bow. What you are encountering is Porpoising and usually a little trim+ Up will fix this.

As this thread was more concerning a ski wake ,and on the DD Outbacks particularily.Usually the flatest least noticeable wake is achieved by having the plate down=Flat and these boats usually can run full out,without too much issue of Porpoising.
    07 Outback DD

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Hey Hey be careful . We don't make fun of Your Beer now ?Lets tread carefully here.
    I had to leave Canada one time after I asked a tavern owner if he had anything besides Labatt's. Suddenly the music stopped and the everybody starting staring at me like I had 3 eyes. I'm convinced that stuff was invented by the Canadian government to keep the toilet paper industry in business.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float