Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

That just plain sucks. I had a seadek pad on my old boat and really liked it, but now I dont think i would order from them again due to the experiance's of others on this forum.

If the caption for the product says "Roo" in it and the picture shows the Roo, then I would expect to get the Roo. Poor form on there part and cant say im to suprised about there reply.

No comment on the comment about the free pads.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Can't you just return the center plain section for the center roo portion... Would seem they could use it with another three piece pad. I custom ordered mine, but by phone and they were good to deal with. Sucks they are not making this right.
    Last edited by jmvotto; 09-06-2012 at 09:19 PM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That sealed the deal for me...I won't buy from them again. I'd rather keep my slick top swim deck then deal with a company that does business that way. I may make my own deck pad out of a sheet of hydro turf or wait and see if a new supplier comes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Why I always use my american express, maybe your card has something similar..

What is Return Protection?
    Return Protection1 offers you product satisfaction on designated items purchased entirely with an eligible American Express Card. If you try to return a designated item within 90 days from the date of purchase and the merchant won't take it back, American Express may refund the full purchase price, up to $300 per item, excluding shipping and handling, and up to a maximum of $1,000 annually per Cardmember Account.
    I know for a fact Amex will do more than this. I know I disputed last year a $2,400 item and probably around $3,500 that year and got it all refunded. I love Amex for this.

This seems to be getting way to common for this company.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Throw up a picture of what they sent you. I'm looking to place an order and if your not happy I can take it off your hands. I'd get it a lot quicker from you im sure. Just here to help a brother out!
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

I'm gonna put astroturf on mine. Give it that back yard feel

2005 mobius lsv 2900lbs ballast
    2005 mobius lsv

Need some tiki torches to go with it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ga-lsv05 View Post
    I'm gonna put astroturf on mine. Give it that back yard feel

Now we are getting somewhere. Small lawn chair, and the tiki torches and you have yourself a party deck. (What happens on the party deck stays on the party deck.)
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

New moomba trend party deck!

2005 mobius lsv

not to long ago under general chat there was a thread titled "HELLO????? SEADEK????", in it Jaysurf talks about what is going on with the complany, you should reach out to him and tell him your story, even show him this thread. Heres his name and title at the end of his reply.
    Jason Gardner
    CoOwner and VP of Advertising

Hope this helps!
    1998 Outback