Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Why should he do this? Why should he, or any of us, care what is going on with their company? Why are their problems now his, or our, problem/fault?

He already posted that he called once and was given an option that was unsatisfactory, in his opinion.

I wouldn't waste my time. I'd dispute the charges and move on.

Default SeaDek Stepped up! Going to fix it!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got a voicemail from SeaDek earlier today and they are going to make it right.

I just got off the phone with them and they are going to send me a new middle section and ship it right out. And they are going to change the web site so it doesn't happen again.

Now I have no idea if my post made any difference but, I'd like to think they just realized the error and did the right thing to make it right. I guess I'm just someone who believes most people are honorable - maybe I'm just gullible. I should probably have waited a bit before posting but, after talking to one of the owners I figured that was the final decision.
    2003 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Why should he do this? Why should he, or any of us, care what is going on with their company? Why are their problems now his, or our, problem/fault?

He already posted that he called once and was given an option that was unsatisfactory, in his opinion.

I wouldn't waste my time. I'd dispute the charges and move on.
    Not saying he or any of us should care what their excuses because there NOT ARE PROBLEM, but if you want answers and are not getting them from "customer service" then go higher up and I dont know how much higher you can get than "co-owner"

Glad they made it right for you cutnh20!!
    1998 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by cutnh20 View Post
    I actually spoke with the owner so it was pretty final. I hadn't thought of disputing the charges - that's a good idea since in my book it is false advertising. Not on purpose mind you but still...
    Glad & surprised they made it right. Disappointed that it took you having to post on the fourm and the thread blew up to dozens of posts before they did so.

BGeorge, sorry if my reply was harsh. It wasn't directed to you. I had read the above from cutn and figured why bother wasting any more of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Glad & surprised they made it right. Disappointed that it took you having to post on the fourm and the thread blew up to dozens of posts before they did so.

BGeorge, sorry if my reply was harsh. It wasn't directed to you. I had read the above from cutn and figured why bother wasting any more of his time.
    no problem here, we all wanted the same thing and frustrated with the company. Just glad the made it right!!
    1998 Outback

Don't kid yourself cutnh20, your post was the beginning of your resolution.

Drew, i don't think we should try to shorten cutnh20.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Be sure to let us know how long it takes and if they get it right. Don't forget to post up pics of the finished product. I have a feeling lots of companies learned something from Progressive's ordeal last month and are paying attention now.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Drew, i don't think we should try to shorten cutnh20.
    YIKES! You are correct. That'd get your mouth washed out for sure if you said it out loud.

I had a similar experience with SeaDek; my order was missing its "Moomba" letter logo despite my invoice clearly stating that I had selected that option. SeaDek offered to discount the product, which I reluctantly accepted because I had already waited many weeks to receive the product. I am very pleased with the quality of the product itself.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by cutnh20 View Post
    This is just a quick notice to potential customers of SeaDek. I just wanted to express my experience working with the company. I am not bashing or saying that they are a horrible organization as I only have one experience to reference my opinion (albeit unpleasant).

Here is what happened.

I ordered a new swim deck pad from SeaDek a month or so ago. I chose the Moomba Roo Logo 3 pc. and was very excited to get it. When it arrived it was missing the Roo. So I called them and they told me the reason for that was because I had not chosen the correct logo option from the selection box.

Now here is where we were at odds. I assumed that since the title of the product (both on the website and on my reciept) says "Moomba Roo Logo 3 pc" that it would contain the Moomba Roo Logo when it arrived. But since I did not choose the "Manufacturer's Logo" from the logo box it did not.

When I expressed that most people would assume that if they ordered a product that had the title of Moomba Roo Logo (and the product drawing on the web page contains the roo) they would think that is what they were getting without having to select to have the logo added. I had assumed this selection was for an additional logo (like the word "Moomba" somewhere) since the other option was to have a custom logo. SeaDek disagreed and said you could add your own logo if you wanted. My opinion is at that point it is no longer a "Moomba Roo Logo" product...They disagreed.

Now I am not here to tell people not to buy anything from them or say they are a bad company as that is not my way.

But, I am here to say that I would double/triple check what you are getting before you order and I would call them before you order and make sure what you are ordering is what you expect. Do it up front because after the fact it is too late.

For full disclosure...they did offer to sell me another one at a discount but that wasn't acceptable in my book because I don't think I should have to pay for something that isn't correct and why in the world would I want two pads?

So if someone would like to buy a "Moombe Roo Logo 3 pc" swim platform pad that is missing the Roo let me know.
    2008 Mobius LSV, 325 Assault, Acme 1433
    Ballast: 1100s rear, 400 center and IBS plumbed on valve. 3 Johnson Reversibles.
    Audio: 2 SKM10 subs and 6 KM6200s powered by Kicker IX1000.5, Pair REV8s powered by JL M4300 amp, Kenwood 440u head unit, RC107 remote at helm, and RC60 remote at transom
    Misc: Blue Seas Add-a-Battery, SeaDek, Evolution Cover, Blue interior LEDs, 2 Attwood Underwater LEDs

post a pic!! I might be interested

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV