Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HAI has been in the game for awhile and when you connect it to something like an alarm system you can have it go into different modes based on occupancy etc

Its a cool feature to have it you actually program it to integrate with your lifestyle but I just think they are getting more heat then they really need to. The novelty will wear off soon.

I will say I use the DirecTV app that lets you record shows when you are running late or whatever.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

All the time with the DirecTv app here! Especially during football season! I had my wife record a few games this week when we were running late. Love that app.

Go with one of the Honeywell programmables. They have wireless systems also but it shouldn't be used very often as jockeying the temperatures up and down loses any efficiency gained. Get the installers guide so you can tweak the system like you would your boat stereo system. I went to a gas furnace/electric heat pump a few years back when Obama was giving money away and the programming may take an hour to do but it is tuned right in.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD