Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Exiled...

Default Exiled...

Word on the streets is that there will soon be a big build thread on here, involving a lot of Exile gear and a 2013 LSV...

I'll be sure to post pics as we go, I know Chase (the owner of the green & black LSV I've been posting about) is super stoked for his gear to arrive, and I'm pumped to jump into another big build.
    2013 Outback V

Seems as though we have opposite problems. Got the gear, but waiting on my boat lol. Would much rather have your problem though. Hopefully we will be able to bounce ideas off each other....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Seems as though we have opposite problems. Got the gear, but waiting on my boat lol. Would much rather have your problem though....
    I have the same problem as you, and agree, I would much much rather have Ian's friends problem, heard today I'm at least a month out for a spray date, Skiers Choice is busy busy.

Ian, whats on order? and make sure to post photo's
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    I have the same problem as you, and agree, I would much much rather have Ian's friends problem, heard today I'm at least a month out for a spray date, Skiers Choice is busy busy.

Ian, whats on order? and make sure to post photo's
    Literally the exact same thing you did, I believe;
    XM9
    Harpoon
    3x SX65M
    Xi800.4
    Xi12 sub
    Xi1500.1 sub amp
    ZLD

It is everything Brian recommended, like a mini demo boat, haha

I also just finished the dual battery setup with ACR, so we don't have to worry about the juice.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Seems as though we have opposite problems. Got the gear, but waiting on my boat lol. Would much rather have your problem though. Hopefully we will be able to bounce ideas off each other....
    Is that XM9, Harpoon, ZLD and wires? If so, you'll love it. The XM9 / Harpoon combo in my boat is killer

I love everything Exile makes, and I'm excited to compare the sub to my L7s - Brian is convinced that once I'm done with Chases boat I'll be ordering the Exile sub setup for mine, lol. I might as well since I have all of the above listed equipment in my boat too (except the ZLD)
    2013 Outback V

I opted for the 800.4 with each set of xm9. Only one set now until i can hear what it sounds like. It just gets so hot here, compartment temps of 150+ are not uncommon. Brian recommended against the harpoon and to go with two amps that wouldn't have to work as hard. Guess I could have gone with two harpoons lol. I also got a zld with the kit. I wanted the big12 with the 1500.1 but the big12 was on backorder about 3 weeks ago when I placed my order. I'm going to end up with 4 amps in this boat probably, but should be super efficient.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Let me know how that sub sounds, cuz the 800.4 to power the sx65m cabins and the 1500.1 for my xi12 dvc is on my list plus the zld, then I will be totally Exiled
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    heard today I'm at least a month out for a spray date, Skiers Choice is busy busy.
    I would bet that sucks daze, but congrats to skiers. that's a great problem to have right now
    I hope it's a successful spring boating season for every builder/dealer..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I would bet that sucks daze.
    it does, royally. But what to do other than knock a few off the honeydo list and buy more stuff for mods in the meantime. Thinking about lighting now.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Literally the exact same thing you did, I believe;
    XM9
    Harpoon
    3x SX65M
    Xi800.4
    Xi12 sub
    Xi1500.1 sub amp
    ZLD

It is everything Brian recommended, like a mini demo boat, haha
    SWEET, that's the exact same. I can't wait to see the photo's of how you get everything mounted and how you think it sounds
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold