Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycles!

Just a quick google image search but mine looks like this (plus a few mods ) The 250 rear takes some getting used to but I really like it. It's my work commuter.

Sweet ride Dan
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I ride a 2004 Ducati Monster 800. Such a fun bike to ride, you will love it!!! So nimble, and such a great sound, provided you kit it out right.

Don't have any photos on my phone to post, but maybe I'll find one in the next few days, if anyone cares.

Take it easy, as that bike has some juice...
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

This was my first and only motorcycle. I sold it after about a year. Just wasnt that into it, and used the money for the boat.

Buell.jpg
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Have to do something after our short boating season!

-Jake
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Jake

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    I ride a 2004 Ducati Monster 800. Such a fun bike to ride, you will love it!!! So nimble, and such a great sound, provided you kit it out right.

Don't have any photos on my phone to post, but maybe I'll find one in the next few days, if anyone cares.

Take it easy, as that bike has some juice...
    Moombahighrider, cool to know there's another Monster rider on here. Would you recommend any specific forum for them? The one I picked up is in perfect condition right now and runs great, but I know that eventually I will have to be knowledgeable about fixing some things...

Jake, that looks like my garage. Got 2 XR70's and XR50 and a 50 Polaris ATV for the kiddies. I sit in a lawn chair next to the cooler and watch 'em whiz by. Don't ride much anymore.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Moombahighrider, cool to know there's another Monster rider on here. Would you recommend any specific forum for them? The one I picked up is in perfect condition right now and runs great, but I know that eventually I will have to be knowledgeable about fixing some things...
    Yeah, I am a member of the forum at ducatimonster.org. It is a great forum with lots of info and helpful people. I am not too active on there these days, but look me up there. I am monsterhighrider.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

I just rent a Harley every year for the toys for tots run. Much cheaper than buying

Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD